Hu Yin Breath

yphs_mst

Hu Yin Breath

Post by yphs_mst »

Hello Master Mohan,

I'd like to ask you question about Hu Yin breath. I hope I dont misspell the word.

I learned this technique of breathing after I learned Usui Reiki Level 3 a while ago. I used this a lot to energize water, making an energy ball to protect me, etc. It does boost the energy.

My question is ...

1. I never get a clear understanding about this technique of what happened inside the body/chakra. Can you explain it master Mohan?

2. Can I use this for other reiki ? Like Kundalini/karuna etc?

Thank you in advance Master Mohan.

Hadi
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hu Yin Breath

Post by mohan »

Qi or ki  is a fundamental concept of traditional Chinese culture. Qi is believed to be part of everything that exists, as in “life force” or “spiritual energy,” It is most often translated as “energy flow”.
The capability of this Qi is clear. It brings into existence the spirits of Five Internal Organs : Spirit  of the heart, Spirit  of the liver, Intention  of the spleen, Spirit of the lungs, Vitality and Will of the kidneys. (All these spirits) are directed by this (Qi). Breathing yields to it. Inhaling Qi of Heaven and Earth, exhaling Qi of Five Internal Organs.

I think Hun Yin position during attunement process was introduced by Diana Stien.
Hun Yin position is an energy lock method (that is seen in some Taoist practices). It is not part of reiki. But it is part of several schools of Reiki in their attunement process as a way to build and hold the energy.
I don’t think, Hun Yin (lock) position necessary for the Reiki Master during the attunement process. I do not practice it.

I may write about energy ball, may be next time. 
Bye till there.
Regards,
Mohan
yphs_mst

Re: Hu Yin Breath

Post by yphs_mst »

Thank you for the reply Master Mohan.

I'd like to read about energy ball later when you're finished with it. I appreciate your reply very much.

Hadi