Strange sensation

John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Strange sensation

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello dear Tsukasa
You have your answer already  ;D
I think that this may prana or kundalini moving along my nadi's. 

You will be used to this pleasant sensation ;D
Enjoy!

Light and Joy,Blessings and Wishes
gaid39

Post by gaid39 »

Hello
As White_light ki said to you, you had already the answer.
Kundalini when activated via attunements does not stop its activity.Some activities you can feel them in physical plan other not because they occur in metaphisical plans.
Me, for example, kundalini is active automatically and did not stop since 3 yrs,day and night even in my physical body.the whole day and night I feel continously  vibrations and electromagnetic waves .Kundalini  is the most important divine healing energy given to us by Allah,the Source. Kundalini energy activating automaticaly,made me recognize if a person has a disease or not only when I approuch him and if negativities exist in a place or location or not. I synchronized all healing modalities based reiki or kundalini as One Single Divine Energy Healing .I found it very good.
Kundalini is not only a healing modality but it opens you consciousness to fascinated spiritual things and secrets only you discover them.
ALLAH BLESS ALL
Myst

Post by Myst »

This was very interesting to read, Tsukasa!
I am so glad you brought this subject up.  :-*  I felt that I must be doing something wrong/incorrectly in my own meditation nearly 2-3 years ago and felt I had nobody to ask at the time. Not that it(the feeling) was a bad thing  ;), I just did not know that this was a normal experience for everyone or what it meant.  I just figured it was blocked energy releasing. :D
Thanks, for the answers from everyone, too. I know this will help others that are beginning to  experience this, as well.

Love and Peace,
Erin
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

very well put, thanks for the information. :) :)
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
my question is that in this post where is the post of Tsukasa (main post)
:F0