What do I see?

Myst

Re: What do I see?

Post by Myst »

Hi Tsukasa,
Many people who are just beginning to see auras have similar experiences. I began seeing a cloudy ring of energy around people and things about 7 years ago. I also saw a "purple window" in my third eye area. It was small at first and can be as large as my entire viewing area today. Now, I also see other colors, but not all the time and I do not see the "sparks" that people mention in the outer layers (yet) ;). I normally see just the first a couple. I can also see "other faces" in the mirror, when viewing the aura for any length of time. I have been told these are either guides, or past lives I have led.

Just thought I would put that out for you to check for yourself. I am not sure if this is the same thing you are experiencing or not.  There are (I believe) as many ways to experience the world as there are people in it.  :P

This is an interesting topic and I look forward to reading other's experiences or thoughts on this. Thanks, for the "food for thought".  :-*

Love and Peace,
Erin
Myst

Post by Myst »

Hi Tsukasa,
The purple window just appeared to me. It actually used to irritate me a little, because it colors everything you see.  ;)  I still do not KNOW exactly what it is, just that it relates to my 3rd eye and it has been expanding ever since it first appeared.
Tsukasa wrote: I'll try that mirror thing you've mentioned. I've done it before, but the only thing i've noticed is my face dissapears and just becomes gray. Very weird.
The thing I noticed about this is to concentrate looking at THE EDGE of your image, not at the face. Use your side vision to notice the image of the face, just don't stare directly at the face, at least not at first.

The graying out, I have had happen when looking at any one spot for very long. I actually go blind. It comes back as soon as I move my eyes, though  ;D.

Good luck with your exploration! This is always interesting to me. I truly enjoy reading about other people's experience of anything non-physical. It is so enriching to me, as I learn subtle things that encourage me in my own growth, too. We each experience our world in different ways. I believe the more we share our personal experience, the more we learn as a collective. Another 2 cents.  ;D

Love and Peace,
Erin
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

wow, that is cool. I haven't seen aura's yet, I tried, I guess i just tried to hard.  :), I thought i saw one a couple of times, i just thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. lol. Well, i hope it goes well for you.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello
I would like to say that the name psychedelic of this kind of drugs is not given by chance...they are psychedelic!!!
And this kind of substances are used from humans especially from shamans to communicate with the spirits...
The truth is that such drugs are a short cut do "see" the other side....and do HARM....
The best way is to be patient and practice Reiki and Meditation to be able to See,Feel,Smell etc...
There is no need to use drugs....
You already have your 3rd eye opened try to keep it open and strenghten this ability of yours with healthy ways...
As it has to do with mirrors.....be carefull they are not toys...You have my word for that...
Mirrors after activation could be gates to other realms....
Someone can see strange images while meditating  in front of a mirror which could mean many things....
The worst that could happen is to fell in COMA!!!
For that reason dont practice alone in front of mirrors such techniques....
These all may be sound as myths but it will be too painfull to realise it by your own...

Light and Joy
Last edited by John.Apostolidis on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mchandra

Post by mchandra »

Tsukasa,

Let me explain to you what has happened. By taking the psychedellic drug you have "shut off your mind". Once the constant chatter of the mind is shut off, you gain access in to a much deeper realm. Some times even a brief "shuffing off" of the mind can expose vast resources that where uncharted before.
Now here is the danger, just like Black_ki said. If you follow traditional methods like Reiki, Meditation etc then the dangers are much lesser, because the quietening of the Mind happens gradually. The best is combine this with any spirifual practice (like Reiki) to help others.

Since you have done this with artificial Means (using a drug) you are seing dramatic effects. Just like Balack_ki said, I urge you NOT to repeat this experiment (using drugs). Also abstain from artificially trying to create "paranormal phenomena" all my yourself. Best safe guard against evil entities is to go towards light (not ammonia). Intention is every thing in life. If you stop "hankering after" paranormal "stuff", evil entities cannot come near you.

Take heed my friend. Becareful what you wish for. Wish for the Higest Good and that is what you shall receive. This is the spiritual law.

-Manoj
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Tsukasa,
You better take the advice of knowledgeable people like Chandra & John.
They are advising you to the best of  their knowledge & of course LOVE.
Please do not justify & glorify the usage of Psychedelic drugs. The line is very thin Tsukasa. Beware. They are always harmful in the long run.
You are not setting a right example.
Master Mohan has given us a lot of freedom for discussions. That doesn't mean we can talk about  the benefits of psychedelic drugs. There are no benefits..... period.
Please don't mention this again.
You can use music, sounds waves, light colors, permitted Incenses  to get into the mood; NOT DRUGS.
I don't know what your real aim is. i hope you reach the Light soon.
God Bless
Myst

Post by Myst »

hotice_steve wrote: Dear Tsukasa,
Master Mohan has given us a lot of freedom for discussions. That doesn't mean we can talk about  the benefits of psychedelic drugs. There are no benefits..... period.
Please don't mention this again.
Hi Steve,
I have to say that I am amused at the difference of opinion, here. First, I would say perhaps look up some information on morning glory seeds and baby wood rose, before responding.  Shamanic traditions have used mind altering plants for thousands of years. It is part of a spiritual practice used for healing purposes... Many people find their way onto the path of light through experimentation with herbs.

Perhaps, this subject does not fit in Mohan's forums and for that I am very sorry. Each of us has to find their way in their own time, following their own path, regardless of obstacles they choose.

I have for many years used mugwort tea, both for relief of cramping and as a mind expanding herb. It is both a healer and a visionary, and it was put here for our use. At least those are my 2 cents.

Dear Tsukasa,
I only suggest that you use caution when experimenting and find out everything you can about any herbal mind expanders you decided to use. Just because they are legal, does not mean that they are good for you. Use YOUR best judgement and listen to YOUR heart. Ask for guidance from your high self and they will assist you in getting where you need to go, learning the lessons you need to learn.

We all have different lessons. Mine seems to be about my "narrowness of view", as anything reflected to you that you find objectionable is only something that you hold inside yourself.

If something makes you angry, look inside for what that is, for it is within.. 
If something scares you, look within, for that is discord that needs to be released.  ;)

There is an old saying I also like:
"You get more bees with honey, than vinegar", so I have to stop here, for I can feel it turning sour. Time for some Reiki.  ;)   

I am very sorry if I have disturbed anyone here on the forums and will not bring this up again. I hope it does not get me banned. I guess I was expecting more open minded attitude about the various paths of Seekers.

Good luck to you all and may the Power of the Universe bless us, everyone. For we are all children of the Universe and we are all ONE. I love each and every one of you  :-*

Love and Peace,
Erin
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Erin,
There is ample freedom to discuss.
Please not psychedelic & psychotropic substances; especially glorifying it. you must be well aware of the long term effects these things have.
I come from Bombay, India & being a B.Sc in Chemistry with Drugs as my special subject & hence know a thing or two more than the average person.
Have hung around with sadhus too who indulge in such substances. I can give you an exhaustive list of substances. But I don't think its a good choice. We can discuss something better.
God Bless.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Well you guys.....our subject here is the healing especially with Reiki and and everything around it!
If anyone of us had or have some "strange" experiences caused by any kind of drugs, (legal or illegal)which could be positive or negative "real" or caused from human amazing imaginary states...OK can say it...but stop there....just share with a healthy way and ask for advice or guidance if you want and need!
And every active member of THC have any helpful knowledge about this subject will help at once!
But Please DO NOT ADVERTISE THEM!
Light and Joy, beware of illusions!

PS. Request the real path and the truth with your guts...only then you deserve the enlightenment of heavens...