what the hell?

readytolearn

Re: what the hell?

Post by readytolearn »

hello, it sounds like a form of astral travel that didn't go so well. but please, let go of your ego, and let God assist you on your spiritual journey. Believe and you will recieve.  As long as you keep doubting yourself, you are setting yourself up for failure, and you will miss that important spiritual lesson :).

Take care

Tanisha
Tom

Post by Tom »

There is a famous line from The Course in Miracles stating that what is real can't be harmed and what is not real can't be harmed either (because it only appears to exist). As long as you don't resist the experience it can be as exciting as a ride on a roller-coaster. It can be terrifying and thrilling and it can be fun. If you find that you are not the same person afterward, so much the better. What disappoints me most is having what I had hoped would be a transformational experience only to have the results fade over time.
gaid39

Post by gaid39 »

Dear Tsukasa and the other friends
According to the way we believe in the Source ,our meditatation be on the levels of the sensations,vibrations,what we see,hear , feel presence etc..during meditation .
Reiki and other non-reiki universal healing energies have their origin from the Source.Some reiki and non reiki modalities are not pure energy of the Source since their founders mixed them with other energies of creatures as love beings,good jinn,guides,ghosts,angels ,ascended masters and other creatures.The aim of the founders who developped these modalities they received in meditation ,dream or other circumstances was to strenghthen and empower their modalities to be more subtle in healing.So,these creatures included in these modalities may appear during meditation,may be felt as presence, may be heard as voices,may be smelt.Some times they make disturbance problems to the attuned persons or to the masters themselves.Somes of the latters become slavers of these creatures that may appear when asked for help.Others have continued ailments and diseases in such part or parts of their bodies.Some of them used to be under or take depressant drugs and medicinal plants to recover their calm and balance.
According to your believes ,thoughts and cultures you could take my advice or refuse it.You are free to agree or disagree.When someone wants to start his meditation I advise that he  asks first the Source of all sources  to synchronize all energies he is attuned to,and to reject in in the same time  any energy that is not in accord with his highest good so that his healing energies be purified as it sent from the Source.
ALLAH,LIGHT and LOVE
Last edited by gaid39 on Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Khalifa & members,
When we use Reiki modalities they are always synchronised & adjusted for the highest good of the healer & healee by the source; also by other good beings as you said.
I agree to you Khalifa when using other modalities
When other modalities are used one must ask the source to synchronise them & adjust them for the highest good of all parties concerned.
Therefore its a good habit to start each session with the attitude of gratitude & asking that all be done for the highest good of the parties concerned.
God Bless
gaid39

Post by gaid39 »

That is Ok dear Steve, you are well experienced and have appreciated posts. So, no problems occured to experienced persons ,At least they are conscious of what they do.But some ones even masters use energies of harmful entities appeared to them in the begining as love beings and a long the time these entities dominated them and appeared in their real form and truth. I know a healer who uses an entity in healing and later on he fall in mind balances problems,I proposed to him that I may liberate him from this entity because the healing energy he use is not all emanating  from  the Source .It is impured and mixed with energy of the entity.But helas he answered me that  when he thinks of getting rid of entity ,the fears took him.
Therefore, a lot of  psychic and non-psychic problems of some healers are due to impurities in their healing energy because they are not all from the Source.
In psychic attack circumstances there is no difference between a Saint and normal person.All can be attacked even in a church or in a mosque.These harmful entities appeared as love beings in the begining, finish their missions by possessing the persons used by them even Masters.So the way how someone see or believe in the Source is so important as the way of meditation. The healing energy MUST BE PURE to avoid psychic problems as feeling unwanted presence or see harmful entities or hear their voices or be reached by their smell .
ALLAH,LIGHT and LOVE
Last edited by gaid39 on Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Thanks for the useful information guys.  It is very well noted. :) :)