Unselfish Love

Myst

Unselfish Love

Post by Myst »

Hi Everyone,
I am enjoying the Tolle cards, very much! Always something new to think upon.  ;D

This is something I have found very helpful for me in paying attention to my emotional state. Perhaps, somebody else will find some value in it, too.

If Your Thoughts
Are Not Accompanied
By Feeling Unselfish Love,
Can What You Are Thinking Be Correct?

I have found that if something I read/see/experience is irritating or hurtful, it is usually a reflection of myself AND/OR I am not in a state of Love/Understanding. As soon as I shift into this "unselfish love" state, what I see no longer upsets me AND I seem to understand the person's point of view much better. Your mileage may vary...  :D ;D  :-*

Love and Peace,
Erin

p.s. For those that do not understand the phrase "unselfish love", to me it is loving/compassion/understanding without ANY expectation of return/reward.
readytolearn

Re: Unselfish Love

Post by readytolearn »

I like that Erin, thanks for sharing, and glad that you like the daily meditations, glad it is of use to others as well as myself. I kept hearing about Tolle alot, and forgot that I even had them. lol. So I said to myself that I will share this with others as well. As we a can learn from each other. :) :) :).

take care :)
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Unselfish Love

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Myst,
This we are riding in the same car.
wonderful.
God Bless.
Last edited by hotice_steve on Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.