WHAT DOES 11:11 11/11/07 MEAN FOR YOU?

readytolearn

WHAT DOES 11:11 11/11/07 MEAN FOR YOU?

Post by readytolearn »

SO DO YOU HAVE ANY SIGNIFICANCE FOR THE MEANING OF 11/11?

WE ALL COME FROM DIFFERENT CULTURES AND BACKGROUNDS, SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU?

LOVE TO KNOW YOUR RESPONSE. :)
readytolearn

Re: WHAT DOES 11:11 11/11/07 MEAN FOR YOU?

Post by readytolearn »

Thank you Tsuska for posting your reply.  We all have our opinions on to what we post.  If you don't like what I am posting, then you have a right to post on what you feel as well as to not to reply.  Please don't send your negativity to myself and to others as they may like or enjoy  what I am posting.  I never sent you any type of negativity to your posts whether they made sense or not, I sent to you then and now for the highest good.  I am praying for you that you have goodness in your life, 

Take care,

Tanisha

p.s.  If you would like to address me personally, that is fine, here is my email. blazinigstar2002@yahoo.com, I am waiting for your reply. :)
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

That is ridiculous. It means nothing. Time is man made and it differs from location to location.

So... PLEASE stop posting this crap.
Hey Tsukasa well done!
What a positive and wise person are you?  :o
WOW! I am amazed! you must be great gentleman!.....or maybe a god?  ???
I admire your spiritual level....Also the way you express your respect and showing to all of us your good manners!
Someday I wish  ::)  be like you, only then I will have many friends who need to listen to my views and advice!
I enjoy reading you....
Dear you're an example to stay away!
I recommend you dear to respect other members and think a lot before posting replies or even your views!!!
THC has a level and we try to keep it high!!!
If you want to blame others.....just GO HOME!
And please don't use drugs any more they do harm on you!
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello dear Tanisha  ;D
Please don't lose your calmness for such things ! They do not worth the effort!
Well as it has to do with the syncronicity...what to say?
Surely there is something that wants to show you something by this kind of signes....
Maybe your angel or your guides....this is one of the ways the use to communicate with us till we reach the highest spiritual level and be able to see them and hear them as normal...  :D
Do some meditation....clean your aura field with Reiki,ask for protective light then reach your center and then ask for guidance ,advice and explanation...after be thankful to the light entities...and from day to day you will realize the answer!
Namaste
Myst

Post by Myst »

Hi Tanisha,
thanks, for posting the 11:11 piece! I always enjoy reading about it and various view points.

I think Tsukasa has part of it right, that time is made up by man. What he fails to accept is that we still live IN TIME and until we do move beyond that, messages will keep appearing IN TIME, wherever people live, to help them to awake so that they can ascend (sic) to the new way of being WITHOUT TIME. Even when people have the wrong time on their clocks, they still get numeric messages.  Of course, these are just my 2 cents and anyone is free to hold their own beliefs.  ;)

My numbers are currently 232 and 234 and have been for a few months. My husband has just started seeing 1:11, last night... He was seeing 234 before that... He and I tend to move in synchronicity.  :D

Always keep posting Tanisha. I love to read them!  Often, I find that I want to know more and so end up surfing for days, finding wonderful new things to learn, all from one post.  :-*

Love and Peace,
Erin
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Thanks Erin,

Personally my numbers are 1:11, 11:11, 222, and 3:33 either a.m. or p.m.  And each time I see those numbers, I sit and ponder what is that I am suppose to know?  Well I am still working on it for I at least know that it's an opportunity of a gateway portal of a higher vibration, and that ascension is near. So I will still be researching online and within to find these answers of what it means to me. :)