HEALINGS PRAYERS

jclpankajgupta

HEALINGS PRAYERS

Post by jclpankajgupta »

HI FRIENDS

SPECIAL REQUEST TO MOHANJI, STEPHENJI, RAHULJI TO THINK ABOUT ADDING PRAYER COLUMN WHERE WE CAN ASK/ATTUNE HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE TO SEND HEALINGS DAILY TO PERSONS POSTED IN PRAYER COLUMNS.

SECONDLY WE CAN PUT SOME LINKS TO SUPPORT THC MEMBERS TO PUT THIER REQUEST TO PRAYER HEALINGS AT VARIOUS CHURCHES AND SPIRTUAL TEMPLES( AS MANY PLACES IT IS DONE), THIS WAY SERVICE TO HUMANITY WILL BE BETTER, I REQUEST TO THINK ON IT, SIMPLY NO RIGIDITY THAT WE DONT WANT, I AM SURE U WILL LIKE IT. BELEVE IT PRAYER WILL WORK AND EVEN A SINGLE PERSON GETS BENEFITTED THEN PURPOSE IS SOLVED.....PL THINK AND REVERT

LOVE AND LIGHT

PKG
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: HEALINGS PRAYERS

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Pankaj,
We are very happy to have your suggestions.
Thanks for being pro-active. We really appreciate it.
Pankaj wrote:SPECIAL REQUEST TO MOHANJI, STEPHENJI, RAHULJI TO THINK ABOUT ADDING PRAYER COLUMN WHERE WE CAN ASK/ATTUNE HOLISTIC LIGHT SPHERE TO SEND HEALINGS DAILY TO PERSONS POSTED IN PRAYER COLUMNS.

You can submit prayers , opinions & suggestions etc at this link, Prayers - Opinions - Suggestions
It is at he bottom of HLS page.

You are free to start a thread on Prayers & Mantras in the Metaphysical Talk section.

Regarding posting links we will discuss & reply in this post after a while.
We are very open minded & liberal. But we simply don't want confusion. There are chances that many links will be censored out by me due to various factors. Chances are somebody might feel hurt or left out. We surely don't want that.

Please continue to come forward with ideas, we appreciate it as it will only make us better.
God bless & Thanks again.
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: HEALINGS PRAYERS

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
hello all,

i have several (Not all) mantras in .mp3 format.i have ramayan also.if any one requires that plz sen PM i will give you that stuff.
:F0