healing psychic attacks by ayurveda-reiki

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: healing psychic attacks by Ayurveda-Reiki

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Shirin,
Its quiet normal you have this experience Shirin as you are Asthmatic.
My sister & nephew were asthmatics so I know. Me too was quiet a chronic allergic. Every illness & chronic condition has a emotional side to it. I will discuss more on this with you personally.if you don't mind on the forum post, as many can learn from it. I leave the choice to  you.
In course of time  I am very sure you will not feel such things as you grow spiritually, become physically more resilient & develop higher immunity due to Reiki's positivity. Just give yourself time. Don't be too hard on yourself. Thinking on too much overprotective lines will block your potential of becoming a Healer.  You are still young & one with tremendous potential in all spheres of Life.
Do go through all the posts when you have time. You will find various techniques for various healings. About protection & shielding choose what is easy for you. Personally I shield myself with God's Golden-Yellow light of unconditional Love & Affection. You know how much the evil entities & devil are averse to Love. They wont even think of coming close to you. lol. simple.
Will write to you.
Take care & start enjoying, but no ice-creams so soon plz.
God Bless   
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: healing psychic attacks by ayurveda-reiki

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello Shirin
  There are many ways to shield your self some of them are given from Master Mohan in previus topic.Read it plz it will help you.

An other way is to ask from God or your Angels or your Spiritual Guides or Gate Guards or your Higher Self to fill your aura with protective light which will act like a strong armor around you.You can call all of them at once.

You can use Reiki Symbols and Visualisation to shield your self,by drawing CKR or SHK to any side of yours or to visualise a light egg shaped coccon with these simbols spining around it from feet to head reflecting negative energies to heavens to be transformed in positive vibrations and come back full of benefits.

Every healer uses a type of protection which suits better to him/her... :D

Trust your intuition!  ;)

Light and Joy!
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: healing psychic attacks by ayurveda-reiki

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
great and knowledge-worthy post.

but i wants to say that, its not necessary always that vibration in body is indication of existence of evil in body..

it may be due to Weakness or we can say less immunity power of body.

once i heal (using Usui reiki) an old lady, around 70. she has problem in her shoulder.. during the process on first day her feet were vibrating dangerously. but on next day the vibration was normal and on third day she was quite normal.

and now i prefer to heal any person with all methods at a time (including usui,ayurveda and surya shakti) and also includes god in the healing process.

and from my point of view shielding and protection are depends on personal requirement.. do what your inner voice says, but i think its not necessary coz you are already attuned and the devine energy is always with you.
:F0