healing psychic attacks by ayurveda-reiki

gaid39

healing psychic attacks by ayurveda-reiki

Post by gaid39 »

Dear master Mohan Chute
Hello
4th of August 2007 ,  9.30 pm. gmt

As I have promised you about feed back on healing by ayurveda reiki that you attuned me in Master level I tell you now about my experience of today in healing a person attacked by a black entity I think it is a "Jinn" as it is called in Islamic terms.
This person ,male, school teacher, tell me that since the year 2005 he is not normal. He always  cries after noon, speaks bad things and injuries, cannot drive his car alone because of unknown fears. He always  needs a friend to accompany him in his car. he visited a lot of healers called "RAQUI " with Koran in Islamic path but in vain.
Healing with ayurveda reiki system:
I asked him to seat on a chair in front of me and to close his eyes . I was also on a chair. I took his hand and fingers and put them in the mine in my palms. I activated ayurveda reiki. 2 minutes passed, he began to vibrate, moving his arms, legs and head. All his body moving. I asked him why he was moving all his body strongly. He answered of course in Arabic ,our language " I cannot control my body ". 2 other minutes passed, he began crying and saying " Ay! Ay! Ay! It is too hot , it is the fire, I am burning. Tell me from where I go out of the body. I want to leave this body" .It is strange. After a moment he began to speak a strange language. It is as Indian language. Both me and the accompanier of the patient did not understand even a word of this strange language because I can understand only  Arabic my tongue mother langrage or French and English. Then the patient repeated in Arabic " It is the fire ,I cannot support the fire .it is too hot " and he cried " I want to leave the body tell me from where " I understand that it was an entity  that  it already  attacked and possessed the patient and it want to leave his body. I answered firmly " go out and leave the body through expiration". After that , the patient  became calm and better than before. I ordered him to open his eyes. He told me that he saw an entity like a shade went out from the right side of his body. Then, I  gave him another healing session. His body was generally quiet, he turned his head to his left side. The session finished, I asked him what happened. He replied " I saw a dig in the ground on my left side, some thing as black liquids came out from my head and fallen in that deep black dig "
After the healing sessions, the patient felt light. I proposed to him another session next week.
After nearly 3 hours ,in my siesta, I saw in my dream an entity in form of  baby ordinary man. In my dream I knew that this entity was a Jinn . It tried to approach to me but  I attacked it by means of radiations of ayerveda reiki , Kundalini reiki and gold reiki that I activated them one after one  . He escaped an I saw it vaporized and exterminated in white radiations.
But after the healing sessions  and the dream I  am still  feeling tired  and drained and heavy and not energized again especially in my heart chakra. I don’t' know what happened to me. Perhaps it is normal after such healing sessions to a psychic attacked patient. It was the first time that occurred to me.
Dear Master Mohan chute
I wait your comment.
If you see that some thing is  necessary  to me ,please do it for me .
That  love and the light bless you.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: healing psychic attacks by ayurveda-reiki

Post by mohan »

Dear Khalifa,
Nice to see you. Thanks for the feedback. You are very good healer. I appreciate good work done by you. God bless you.

Well, as you know, In our body immune system protects us from possible infections. But we forget that our aura is our first line of defense.
Aura is the electromagnetic energy force field that surrounds each one of us. 
Aura response to the environment by changing its attributes or parameters such as colors, size, shape, dynamicity etc...  If your life force is low, or if there is a restriction in its flow, you will be more vulnerable to illness, infections, possible attacks etc…. Very often we tend to short-circuit our own energy system. The energy imbalances and blockages occurring in the field are usually due to trauma, stress, abuse, deficiencies, outside pathogens or auto-intoxication and immune dysfunction. The imbalances create subtle energy resistance at specific frequencies of the biofield.  It may cause the aura to shrink or create wear and tear on the aura. The imbalances may manifest themselves in many signs and signals such as, mental and emotional disorders, discomfort, pain, distress, etc. ….
    When it is high, and flowing freely, you are less likely to get sick. Energy healing is thus a process of promoting balance and harmony on all levels. This Prana is present all around us and can be accumulated and guided by the intension.
Our concern here is protecting our energy by strengthening the auric field.

Dear Khalifa,
"Healing" someone might be an invitation to Psychic attack. But, if we take following care it will end the possibilities of any such Psychic attacks.

1. Always ask for white light of protection for you before the healing sessions.

2. Healers do not heal someone. They can only facilitate in that person's healing.
They are the tool or channel for the healing to take place.

3. The Healing work needs to be done with compassionate detachment.

4. Grounding after healing sessions.

You may even come under direct or indirect psychic attack by occult forces. The techniques given below may act as a preventive measure.

1. Orb of Light-
Mentally visualize an orb of light around you. 

2. Angelic Shield- Ask your Spirit Guide for protection.

3. Prayer. This is very simple, but very effective. As you are saying the prayer, visualise a shower of the purest white light from heaven pouring over your whole being.

A Prayer
In the name of lord,
I request my angels, spirit guides to come close to me.
I request that a cocoon of light be cast around me
to seal and protect me from any energies, entities or
influences that may be detrimental to me.
Fill my aura with the light and love of God,
And help to bring me closer to perfection each day.
Amen.

The word lord can be replaced by Christ, Buddha, or Krishna. The important part is calling on your perception of purity and divinity.
It is enough to request sincerely. You do not need bombastic words or rituals. It is the request of your heart and your intent that is answered, not the words.

4. The Tower of Light Exercise.
Protection against psychic attack
1. Stand erect, feet shoulder-width, arms at your sides, breathing evenly and deeply.
2. Progressively relax your entire body starting from the top of your head working slowly down to the bottoms of your feet.
3. Mentally visualize that you are surrounded by a long ellipsoid of intense, bright blue light that extends 9 inches outwardly from every point on the surface of your body.
4. Continue to maintain this image and visualize a globe of brilliant white light above (but not touching) your head. The globe is inside of your bright blue aura.
5. Concentrate on this bright white globe so that it becomes brighter, glowing white like burning magnesium.
6. Keep both images of the bright blue aura and the brilliant white globe and mentally aspire to the highest standards of morality, good, and love that you can.
7. Next, feel the white globe showering you with glittering white light filled with silver sparkles. This white light should permeate your entire being, coursing vibrantly through you.
8. The outer shell of your aura should be an intense bright blue filled with the vibrant, sparkling white light. Concentrate on this complete image as long as you can, fully believing in its reality. Feel your outer auric shell as a hard, sharply defined blue as you feel blissful and alert.
9. As you close, let the image fade slowly while believing that it is not fading from reality.

It's possible that the tower of light exercise comes from the book "Psychic Vampires" by Joe H.Slate, Ph.D..

5.Mirrors

Another way to shield is after you have visualized being encapsulated in the White Light, envision a circle of mirrors around that facing outward. Do not visualize these mirrors reflecting the negativity back to whomever it came from but rather upwards towards the heavens to be dissipated.

6. Yoga exercises. Correct breathing and the postures assumed in yoga actually stimulate and clean out your chakras. By simply doing this, you are ahead of the game. If your chakras are up and working, that is a powerful protection in the first place.
It also allows us to use the body as an instrument of higher awareness, so that we can receive wisdom and knowledge.

I hope you will find above info in proper order. I will send you PM today or 2moro as time permits.
Love,
Mohan.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

My congrats to Khalifa & A big thanks to Master Mohan for a wonderful Instructional post.
I am composing a guide on Reiki-Chakra  Meditation . I will post it first on this Forum next month. I hope it will be of great help to all.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

::)
That sounds really very nice!
It must be great!
I am looking forward about it!
Light and Joy!
Last edited by John.Apostolidis on Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gaid39

Re: Again healing psychic attacks

Post by gaid39 »

- Protective shield  and  psychic attacks
Here I tell  only my experience and my view point.
I use protective shield only before sleeping , after waking up, when walking, in working and in any situation I like. Some times I missed to use it. But I don't give any especial attention to it in healing sessions. I see that the protective shield makes a wall between the healer and the patient. Using the protective shield ,the healer , of course, cannot be attacked by vampires or negative energy of physical diseases because of the shield, but  in the same time the patient cannot receive more optimized and more energy healing because of the shield wall or dom that ,in my view point ,hinders canalizing energy  that must be freed. I simply prefer using the white light radiations of ayurveda- reiki, kundalini- reiki ,gold reiki or any other  energy system I have .I visualize the radiations become whiter and whiter and further and further. the great white radiations that goes out from my body and through hands penetrate into the patient body that became completely as fire. the patient and me become one body in the radiations. That is to say I enter directly in contact with negative physical or psychic attack energy. these latter ones ,of course attempt to attack me because of interaction between my positive energy and their negative one and also because of no protective shield. The important thing here ,that the radiations  which the healer canalize from the source through reiki or other energy systems must continue by intention in high vibration and in very white light until the end of the healing session that remain  generally five minutes or more according to the healer intuition and the patient . I say " by the intention " that's to say the healing session continues by intention consciously or unconsciously. me for example, I can see TV , read something in a magazine or speak with people during the sessions in condition that must not disturb the patient. If this latter is OK that all right. 
In my experience in healing psychic attacks I already told you about, I use only radiations that could not be supported by vampires who leave the patient body because of the white light radiations  of the ayurveda reiki , kundalini-reiki or other systems . In my dream when an entity attempt to approach me ,I used the same raditions of ayurveda reiki ,kundalini reiki and gold reiki one after one. My body  became a lamp radiating  a very white light and rays. the vampir , in a form of baby man with wings  escaped and i followed him until I saw him burned in radiations.
I think that any energy healing as reiki can protect automatically any thing when invoked especially the healer without escaping from negative energies into Protective Shield which is as a prison hindering the full radiations in healing sessions.
I propose that we need to active all our energy systems we have, radiate ourselves with the more possible white light. First we visualize the radiations  burning the negative sensations or vibrations we feel coming from the strange and invader entity then, we visualize  the white light radiations reach  any black corner in earth and sky , we become as a sun shining every where and burning darkness and negative energies including the vampire .We see, our selves that we are the greater because we have the most  positive energy that is  from the Source and the vampire is always the weaker because his negative energy is not from the source. In the end of a healing session we  do thanks to the Source and to the healing energies we actived.
by the way I use no guides either in self healing ,remote ,distant or  in direct patient healing sessions. Also, I have never asked guides to help or to protect me but  ALLAH (god), the unique  Source who is the light of the lights  and the source of all sources. Other healers use Christ, Buddha, God , light and so on including guides ,spirits etc...
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Khalifa,
According to me, my Reiki teachers & most Reiki masters it is not we who are healing the healee. We are merely channels of healing.
The protective dome or any other suggested protective form surrounding us is an all knowlegable permeable form. It is not a rigid wall. It allows free flow of positive healing force through us permeating to the healee & at the same time prevents any negatives & psychic attacks from permeating to us.
Reiki is a very simple healing modality & it is best when used  innocently.
Its our pure innocent healing intent that does the work at all dimensions.
carry on your good work i whatever way you are comfortable with. There is no right way or wrong way of doing Reiki. Reiki is not a religious dogma or a book of set rules.
Thank You.
Reiki Love & Light
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Khalifa,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I am agreed to it. Though I use white light, but do not pay any special attention to wards shielding in healing sessions. Yet I write a little bit about it.
because of the shield, but  in the same time the patient cannot receive more optimized and more energy healing because of the shield wall or dom that ,in my view point ,hinders canalizing energy  that must be freed.
It simply depends how the shield is manifested?
Yes, while manifesting such a shields I take care of that. This filters dark dense negative low frequency energies but it is still open to the auspicious energies.

Psychic Protection through Shielding and Grounding
Our aura sustains the life and health of the body and entire being. Here is how to make the shield:
1. Visualize a Shield around your aura and body.
2.  Its colour may be golden white light.
3. Affirm
- this light will protect you from all harm and all ill influences,
- keep you calm, clear and healthy. 
4. Repeat this visualization and affirmation three times a day or more and give three minutes or so to this until the shield becomes real to you in your own mind.

It is then real and strong on the subtle planes.
You can manifest the Shield, you like (it means you can make customization)
and it will function as you affirm (your affirmation should have clear and well defined ).

While manifesting shield, ask for Divine assistance as well to help create and strengthen the protective shields. This way your shields are made of energy that is beyond the personal level and the protection will therefor be even stronger.
Remember to send a grounding cord of the same light from the base of your spine (tail bone) and the center of the bottoms of your feet several feet into the earth as well. 
Also visualize these grounding cords of golden white light.  Then ask your higher self and the creator to make the shield and the grounding cords to act both as a shield and filter.  The Shield and grounding cords are to function as an absolute barrier keeping out all that needs to be kept out so you will remain safe and healthy.  They also need to act as a filter to allow the energies of life and healing, and other good things that you need to enter.  Ask and affirm that only those energies which are of the light, are good, auspicious, safe, wise, healthy and helpful for you be allowed to enter your aura passing through the shield. This will then keep out what you ask t will keep out and will allow the good you want and need to come to you.
Put every faith in this and it will prove itself to you over time

Dear Stephen,
nice to read u too. I also appreciate your views. i really enjoy reading you both.
Thanks,
Love,
Mohan
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Thanks Mohan,
I will record this Technique for future use.
Every day I learn something new here.
congrats for a wonderful forum.

Reiki Love & Light to you & Khalifa
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

Hi,

I often hear/read and know that there is no right or wrong way when sending reiki, it is such a loving and positive force that it can't be abused or used incorrectly because it doesn't actually come from us but bascially comes from the creator but for me personally I have received many added blessings throughout my life by shielding myself, I think everyone is different and they have to go with what they feel comfortable with and believe is right for them.  For me when reiki is being sent by touch as opposed to being sent across a distance I like to put a protective shield around myself and the person requesting healing and this suits me really well.

I am very sensitive to people's feelings/emotions and find to be in a large crowd can be very overwhelming for me.  Surrounding myself in a shield has helped me enormously with this over the years.

Anyway I shall leave it as this for now, I don't have a point to make I simply wanted to share.  :)

Hope this finds you all well
Suzi
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Suzi.
Good you revealed your experience,
I will record your experience, just in case it will help someone having similar sensitivity.
Thanks.

Reiki Love & Light,
Stephen.
Suzi

Post by Suzi »

Hi Hotice_Steve,

Thank you

Take care
Suzi
gaid39

Psychic attacks and Ayurveda-reiki

Post by gaid39 »

Psychic attacks and Ayurveda-reiki
We commonly call invasions or attempts coming to us from hostile and harmful entities other than human being as " psychic attacks". A lot of diseases result from this phenomena. Their strange energies cannot be supported by our own energies if we are not well protected as the Great Master Mohan Chute says to us and whose advices and exploration are well appreciated and have a great values. These hostile entities have negative energies that attack our own energy system. In the other hand, there are other positive entities that canalize healing energy from the Source and have different names as guides, angels, spirits, ascended masters  and so on. By the way, the Source can canalize directly the healing energy emanating from Him to the healer then, through him to the patient or directly to the patient without an intermediate and generally the patient does not know this truth. 
Psychic attacks are not limited to hostile entities. these latter ones not only attack the human being but their harmful energies can be  charged in animals , trees, stones or any thing they like or they are obliged to put it into ,for a reason or another, , as do the exorcists when they order their servant entities to do such work. As a result, we see and hear that such persons are attacked by hostile entity when fallen down or visited abandoned house etc.. Further than that, psychic attacks not only cause mental problems, imbalances in human system but also can cause pure physical disease and injuries. For example, a broken leg of footballer in the stadium or injuring one's finger during cutting an apple can be originated of psychic attacks. The  hostile entities can attempt us not only directly but also through  a knife when cutting an apple ,through a place in the stadium or shoes of another footballer. For this, I advice when failing in healing physical injuries and diseases we try to treat these physical problem as they are originated from hostile entities and we must clear their negative energies that still blocks healing. That's to say, we treat physical problems and ailments  the same way as we treat "psychic attacks" .My experience in using AYURVEDA-REIKI in healing  some pure physical problems as psychic attack problems denote to me that truth. I think Ayurveda-reiki  is the best healing system that is able to treat successfully such physical problems as originated from  psychic attacks.
I advice my friends in the forum not to only to record what they read but to tell us what they see and they experience especially those who have Master levels. The divine rule says " more we give more we receive"
May Allah and the Light bless you.

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Khalifa,
Thanks for enriching us with your valuable experiences.
I think Ayurveda-reiki  is the best healing system that is able to treat successfully such physical problems as originated from  psychic attacks.
I hope all members take note of the post & make best use of this wonderful modality, "AYURVEDA-REIKI " AYURVEDA-REIKI

Thank you Lord Dhanvantari

Thank you Master Mohan

Reiki Love & light to all.
gaid39

Re: healing psychic attacks

Post by gaid39 »

As explorer and Master  in some healing energies,I see that developping  systems of healing other than reiki systems  is necessary. Of course,reiki systems  remain good and gives great positive results but they are still limited.Some human diseases,one of them, psychic attack, need to be healed by other systems.According to a lot of healers, Reiki is a food of some black entities who became strengthened and not weaked or neutralized  during such reiki healing sessions.Developping systems aiming to heal not only humans from psychic attacks but also the black entities whose disease  is "attacking " humans,animals , even light entities etc.. Helping these  harmful entities to be healed and to find their path to the Source and Light is an aim of new system of healing.Some black entities are forced and pushed by other entities including exorcists to harm and attack human beings.So, they need to be freed and healed.Therefore ,a healing session would heal both the patient and in the same time the entity posseses the patient. 
shery

Post by shery »

Dear Suzi
i am also very sensitive to people emotions and feelings...whenever i go out specially in crowded places...i feel extreme heaviness in my head and my heart area...its so overwhelming that i usually avoid going out and shopping...
can u plz tell me how do u sheild urself?? i really appreciate if u help me with that cause i am kind of new to these things...

Thanks alot everyone for this great forum...i am learning new things everyday...thanks
Shirin