FORGIVENESS SESSIONS

lighthope

Re: FORGIVENESS SESSIONS

Post by lighthope »

if few persons are creating trubles in your life again and again and humilating you and unneccessarly interfering in your life... in this sitution shuld we not raise our voice against this..to forgive them is very hard this time...forgivness for past is not much difficult as to forgive the person who is still giving you trouble.............. :( >:(
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
According to My Point of View.....This type of Situations are Best Examiner of our Forgiveness.
:F0
Hleymeister

Post by Hleymeister »

Siva wrote:Hello,
Myst wrote: One of the things my "High Self" presented me with was the concept of GIFTING. Whether or not this is accurate is another matter  ;) I still have trouble distinguishing what is ME and what is my "High Self" sometimes.
Well, You (or yourself) is the way your High Self is expressing herself through your mind and wisdom. So don't underestimate the wisdom and knowledge of yourself, because both you and your high self have the divine wisdom, the one is trying to remember it and the other does remember it :D

Your Ego is an other thing. It is a mechanism of self-protection and self-improvement. The mistake we usually do is that we keep this mechanism for much more than we need it, as we think that our Ego is our Self. The one who loves him/her Self is selfless, the one who love his/her Ego is selfish.

At least this is the way I understand it :D

As about your Gifting, what a great and very helpfull idea :D Thank you!

May Gods bless you all.
Siva.

Absolutely profound. :) I will actually retain this to ponder on. Thanks for your insight!
Hleymeister

Post by Hleymeister »

lighthope wrote:if few persons are creating trubles in your life again and again and humilating you and unneccessarly interfering in your life... in this sitution shuld we not raise our voice against this..to forgive them is very hard this time...forgivness for past is not much difficult as to forgive the person who is still giving you trouble.............. :( >:(
I understand what you're saying. It is harder to forgive and forget in the case where the person causing you trouble is still in your life. That is true for many. :) I had a hard time for a long time forgiving my dad, eventhough I have not seen him or spoke with him in a LONG time. And now that he has passed away, verbal forgivness (in either direction) is impossible. But with belief, I can believe that he knows that I forgive him mentally. I have to find forgiveness in MY heart absolutely, to completely forgive him. It is hard, yes but it takes practice and the right timing. You can do it if you keep at it! :)

Have a lovely day (if you're ahead in time right now)!

Peace,

Holly
Hleymeister

Post by Hleymeister »

lighthope wrote:if few persons are creating trubles in your life again and again and humilating you and unneccessarly interfering in your life... in this sitution shuld we not raise our voice against this..to forgive them is very hard this time...forgivness for past is not much difficult as to forgive the person who is still giving you trouble.............. :( >:(

And to answer your question, you should raise your voice but in a calm, confident way possible. The issue needs to be addressed and resolved before forgiveness can be worked on. You have to assess the situation and the person before you decide on how to properly approach this person. Because you may not be able to confront this person if was your sibling or if it was a coworker. :)

Good luck and I sincerely hope you find peace with this person!
Hleymeister

Post by Hleymeister »

hotice_steve wrote:FORGIVENESS SESSIONS

FORGIVENESS  is the key to a complete healing.  No healing is complete without a forgiveness session especially chronic disorders & sicknesses like Cancer (compulsory). Forgiveness must be accepted and also given.  'Let go, and let God' is the new foundation for a spiritual reality and the platform for self-forgiveness'  and 'forgiveness' of those whom you consider injured you and the thanking of that person can completely release you from the quagmire of your old illusions of reality.  With forgiveness you will start building a new tomorrow - NOW; TODAY.

size]

Wonderful message! I also retain this to ponder on. I do wonder if conversations on effectiveness on Reiki being connected with receptient's forgiveness is something Mrs. Takata and her 22 intiated masters or more of a modern take on Usui Reiki.......