Causes of illnesses

Siva

Re: Causes of illnesses

Post by Siva »

Hello!

Very nice all of these! Very very nice ideas. I would like to add two (or are they three) things about some rare cases. I should beforehand underline that not all the cases of the malfunctions that are mentioned below are rooted to the corresponding causes, but the opposite is much more possible.

epilepsy
Voluminous use of Black Magic, especially "theurgy" if somebody can call it that way, in one life can cause the birth of epileptic person in the next life.
A possible solution
Usually a forgiveness to the past self, and a return to the light lessen the symptoms. There are in Greek folklore magic some spells that are send to correct this problem but I have no personal experience about that, neither anybody I know have tried them  ;D

Cancer
A vampire can cause cancer to the people surrounding him/her as he/she absorb their vital energy. If all of them die or abandon the vampire, then it is usual the vampire itself to present cancer, as he/she has forgotten how to absorb energy directly from the Gods/Universe.
A possible solution
Well, I think it is quite obvious. Given that the vampire does not do it on purpose, the solution is to connect him/her self with the source of all energy. Some Raja Yoga it would be very helpfull. If the people around him/her have already started dying, then forgiveness should take place, and this would may be very difficult to be done.

Once again, please don't think that any case of cancer or epilepsy is caused by these causes. They are rare cases, but in the life of a mage the statistics are not very correct  ;D ;D

May Gods bless you all.
Siva.
Last edited by Siva on Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello dear Siva
Thank you very much for sharing your views/knowledge with THC.
It seem to be usefull some how...

Namaste....

Reiki Light and Joy, Blessings and Wishes.....

.....and Garlic for the Vampires lol  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
calista

Post by calista »

Fantastic list....I have been absent from this site for awhile and I am glad to come back. I have so much to learn! I have a broken bone in my right foot that will not heal......the journey of self healing is a difficult one when you are not sure of where to start.

Asking your higher self for guidance is good advice. When you try to work on yourself (verses another person's problem) it is sometimes difficult to be objective and use the gifts of knowledge you have already discovered along the way.

Again, I give thanks to all of you who contribute to this forum and offer wonderful guidance and hope to so many around the earth - you are blessed

Namaste :F0
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

dear Myst thank you very much for that list.

it is very useful in psychic healing.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Very Informative post..