Reiki in martial arts

John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Reiki in martial arts

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello dear members....
Well today was the first day I used Reiki for a female student who had a terrible fall on the floor with the back of the head twice!!!
Well both time I asked her for permission to apply Reiki on her head to feel better....
She was dizzy and in great pain....
The fall caused by her fault at an exercise of free falling technique on the floor to learn how to avoid injury by falls!
This is somekind of irony but I will return to the subject...  ;D
I told her to sit down with her body vertical to the floor..... I put me right hand above her head and the left at the back side....
The flow was strong...she started to say that the dizziness went off....and the pain was centered at the top of her head and after 3 mins the pain disappeared....
After 5 mins she fell again with the same way and hit the same point of her head....
Again I gave her Reiki she felt much better after this short session....and she asked me:"What did you done to me? Tai chi? lol
I explained to her the difference between Tai Chi and Reiki.....she was gratefull and she may be interested to be a lightworker in the near future!
This and her relief made me happy!
Spread Reiki everywhere dear Lightworkers the world needs Light to develop!!!

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
Siva

Re: Reiki in martial arts

Post by Siva »

BRAVO!!!  ;D ;D ;D

.............................................................................. hm.................................. erh................................... well......................... OK! it is interesting.... twice in the same spot and the second just after the first healing? What does her mind wants to tell her??

Anyway, good job indeed dear John!

May Gods bless you all.
Siva.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

What does her mind wants to tell her??
....hehe...honstly I don't know!!! lol  ;D

Thanks
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

Wow, that is good news, we should have a lot of new lightworkers when you get finished. lol ;D ;D. Glad to hear that you are better.
:) ;)

Take care,
Tanisha