Reiki symbols in everyday life

John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Reiki symbols in everyday life

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Hello dear lightworkers
Well I would like to talk about an "experiment" I did to some of my homes objects....
The good news are that I feel that it works....
I decided to draw with a permament black marker at the bottom of my dishes and cups the chokurei symbol.
I drew it at the bottom of glass bottles that I use for water in the refrigerator.
I believe that this action will improve the positive nutrition effect of the food and water especially to detoxify after sessions or attunements!  :D
A good though might be the attuning of all kind of personal objects to open them into Reiki!  ;)
I am thinking to draw it somewhere behind the washing machine and other electrical devices.
I also noticed that there are many and embellishment plates andles and other objects, even fashion clothes and accesories with CKR like symbols as stamps etc...coinscidence?
Anyway it worths a try  ;D

Your views and comments  similar techniques etc!

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
Last edited by John.Apostolidis on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siva

Re: Reiki symbols in everyday life

Post by Siva »

Hello,

Nice experiment dear John, and as a mage I would say, it makes sense. So go on, fill your everything with reiki :D
Black_ki wrote: I also noticed that there are many and embellishment plates andles and other objects, even fashion clothes and accesories with CKR like symbols as stamps etc...coinscidence?
Well, now, if you talk about the spiral, do take care of it, especially in clothes, as it usually is in the right place, the chest. It is probably following the "fashion" of Wicca, but even though the spiral dance is a very helpful ritual (you will find it in some Greek Orthodox rituals as well, like batism and marriage), the spiral symbol itself, placed over the chest can be very dangerous. I'll perform you the proof next time you'll come to my office.

May Gods bless you all.
Siva.
Last edited by John.Apostolidis on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

but even though the spiral dance is a very helpful ritual (you will find it in some Greek Orthodox rituals as well, like batism and marriage), the spiral symbol itself, placed over the chest can be very dangerous.
Hm....I think I got it.... ;)

Anyway as I grow up,each day I discover the world more and more.....  ;D

Light abd Joy,Blessings and Wises
Siva

Post by Siva »

Black_ki wrote: Hm....I think I got it.... ;)
Hm... I really think you did not! ;D
Whatever you think about the heart chakra, is irrelevant to what I mean. :D
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hm.....OK sensei!  ;D  ;D  ;D
readytolearn

Post by readytolearn »

LOL, you guys are hilarious. ;D ;D

I will join you in your expirement and let you know how things are going. ;D ;D

Take care you guys.
Love and light,
Tanisha
Siva

Post by Siva »

:D

Thank you Tanisha!!!

"hilarious", that's a great compliment!!!  ;D :-*
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Hi Tanisha  ;D  ;D  ;D
Thanks for the complement  ;D
I am sure that the symbols will help you in your daily life and its too possible to show nwe ways of their use!

Myst

Post by Myst »

Thanks, John!
I have been experimenting with this, too, but have not tried using the black markers (yet). We were having problems with a very old toilet, and that seems to have improved since. I also attuned a ceramic filter that sits inside a terra cotta water system. Now, you have given me many more ideas. Thanks!  ;D ;D
Siva wrote:
...the spiral symbol itself, placed over the chest can be very dangerous. I'll perform you the proof next time you'll come to my office.
Hi Siva,
For the rest of us that cannot make it to your office, can you give any explanation? What does the spiral affect for the symbol on the chest? Ok, if you can't explain in writing. Just curious.  ;)

Love and Peace,
Erin  :-*
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

You are welcome dear Erin  ;D
Practice with open mind  ;) There is no wrong or right in this kind of Reiki use....it's for good  :D
Well I will ask Siva in private and then I will share the "secret" lol  ;D  ;D  ;D
May be there is a prob to publish his views.....who knows?  :D

Siva

Post by Siva »

Myst wrote: For the rest of us that cannot make it to your office, can you give any explanation? What does the spiral affect for the symbol on the chest? Ok, if you can't explain in writing. Just curious.  ;)
Dear Erin... I 'll try to explain... Draw to spirals, one clockwise and one counterclockwise on two different pieces of paper. I usually draw 3-4 spirals, but it doesn't matter how many you will use. Then you need somebody to help you in a little experiment.

Tell him to hold his left hand (the less powerful one) on his chest and to stretch his right to his right side. Then hold him with one of your hands from his right shoulder and with your other hand press down his right hand from his wrist (this is for you to have the greatest twist). Notice the power you need to do it, and tell him to notice the power he uses to resist.

Then do the same with him holding on his chest the counterclockwise spiral, and you'll find out that his power is greater, and then with the clockwise and you'll see his power is smaller. Then DO IT AGAIN with the counterclockwise. Finishing with the clockwise may cause him some health problems, from ache to osteoporosis.

That is why the wrong spiral can be very dangerous.
Black_ki wrote: Well I will ask Siva in private and then I will share the "secret" lol  ;D  ;D  ;D
May be there is a prob to publish his views.....who knows?  :D
Yes dear Black_Ki I have taken an oath of secrecy :p

May Gods bless you all.
Siva.
Myst

Post by Myst »

Siva wrote: That is why the wrong spiral can be very dangerous.
Thanks, Siva,
That explained it perfectly! I appreciate you taking the time to explain it so carefully. I thought it was just the spiral itself, not the direction of the spiral.
Have a wonderful holiday season and happy new year.  :-*

Love and Peace,
Erin
Siva

Post by Siva »

You are very much welcome Erin :D
And my best wishes for you too : ;D

May Gods bless you all.
Siva