Chokurei

muxima

Chokurei

Post by muxima »

Hello everyone,

I have have been taught to draw the CKR counterclockwise except when doing Knossa, which I was told enhances creative thought in the context on arts practice..

My question is, why is CKR drawn counterclockwise? ... In kundalini yoga i've learned that we rotate clockwise when we want to increase or create something that was not there, and that the counterclockwise rotation is to maintain what is there or diminish it. So I'm interested in knowing how these two systems meet and differ from each other, by going deeper into Reiki; thence the question.

In addition, I would greatly appreciate knowing in detail what would occur if one were to draw the CKR clockwise.

I am immensely grateful for your all kind and wise replies.

With Love and warmth,
muxima
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Chokurei

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Muxima,
CHO-KU-REI concentrates the Reiki energy in one focused spot by calling the total energy of God Universe into the healing. It activates the immune system and by being toxic to the the body creates space, a type of disruption that allows healing energy to enter.
CHO is is a curving sword that draws the line KU.
KU is Space where nothing exists or penetrating where there is nothingness.
REI is transcendental spirit, power, essence or mystical power that which is beyond our comprehension & explanation.
In short, when you use CKR it means, The Creator Source is active here.
Traditional CKR is always drawn counterclockwise, from right to left (the round lines). It draws & brings forth the Earth Energy.
Modern CKR is drawn Clockwise, from left to right(the round lines). It draws & brings forth the Heavenly Energy.
One can use either or both. Both will help you immensely & satisfy most of your energy needs.
Drawing both CKR's together can be used for Manifestation. There is no better aid to manifesting abundance than the Double CKR. Double CKR is also known as Kriya symbol in Karuna KI

A small caution.
Reiki done with The Attitude of Gratitude & keeping in mind that it is for the Highest good of all is the only NON-DRAINING energy I know in my experience of 21 years of Energy work & 12 years of Reiki.
Most other Modalities though not harmful can drain you for a short period of time to days. We here don't endorse Modalities out of the limits of Reiki Principles.

God Bless

muxima

Re: Chokurei

Post by muxima »

Dear Stephen,
Namaste.