What is Group Distance Healing Best Way

sk2107

What is Group Distance Healing Best Way

Post by sk2107 »

Hello Everybody,
After all the blessings I could get from this gathering of light workers , I feel I want to give more to others. I have few people who I used to send reiki separately .. My question is :
What is the best way to send distance healing to different people with different problems in different place .
I could guess that could be with writing their names, Locations and problem in peice of paper and put it between my palms and send them distance reiki .. I want to be sure that could work because in distance healing you can be sure if you got the proper effect you hope and most of them are outside my country.

Thank you
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: What is Group Distance Healing Best Way

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear friend,
Thanks for a very good query.
The method you wrote about is the most common method used by Healers.
It is a very very good one. You can carry the paper around with you while traveling. Alternatively you can keep it in a Reiki Box / Reiki Pyramid/ Reiki Crystal Grid all where Reiki is flowing ceaselessly & healing the recipient.

I want you to make a small but very important change in your method.
Never write the disease on the paper. Instead write a positive Affirmation.
Suppose the problem is about breathing or smoking.... you can Affirm, "Mr/s. ABC is breathing Fresh & Pure Air."
If the problem is Employment........you can Affirm, "Mr/s is a perfect Blessing, is always steadily employed in harmonious Reiki surroundings at Reiki remuneration. Mr/s is employed in a organization of Reiki's choice."
Incurable disease.................... you can affirm, "Reiki flows smoothly through Mr/s in perfect expression of vitality & wholeness. "
Serious illnesss........ you can Affirm, "Reiki health & love now fills Mr/s mind & body. Reiki's healing wisdom streams through every single cell of his/her body in perfect Reiki Harmony & fulfillment.
Somebody facing imminent Death........ you can affirm, "Mr/s travels on effortlessly in Reiki Bliss in harmony to experience perfect Bliss, an assured gift that is part of his life.
You can add many more. Just take care that there is no negative term used.
You can add the attitude of gratitude & thanksgiving in the end.
Also add, " All my Healees have accepted Reiki & are healed completely in body, mind, soul & emotions. Reiki works for the highest good of all my Healees & the surroundings.

I would highly recommend this method.
I will suggest some other methods in some other posts in the future.
God Bless.
sk2107

Post by sk2107 »

Thank you so much STEPHEN for your full well explained reply and I will go ahead with the way you described in all its details ... with lots of thanks

wish the best for all
sk2107

Post by sk2107 »

Dear STEPHEN and Friends
I did as u adviced and the results were good , but I noticed one thing that the people have the effect in different periods , I mean that some get it in an hour , some other the next day and may be some doesnt ( no effect ) ; is that normal .. I feel it is but cant explain it.
Thank you again and wish u the best
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Namaste dear friends
Well I agree with Stephen but I would like to add something at this conversation...
Don't get attached with the outcome firstly as Reiki ALWAYS works for the highest good....so its not possible to have no effect.... from the other side all Reiki techniques work perfect but the reason that makes them work is the intention.
So dont get confused with the places the illnesses etc....just have a positive intention for all those who are in need of the universal living force. And let things flow and just happen.
A good tip is that every time that we do a session or a long distanse therapy we can affirm that Reiki flows for people of our planet that have the same problem illness etc... this makes the flow extremely strong... do the test!

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes