Reiki and Pranic -

ManishSeth

Reiki and Pranic -

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Members,

A question that has been running in my mind since quite some time is given below with a view that learning from experience of others is often the fastest way of learning while also acting as a stimulant for further thinking.

There are so many energy methods available example, Reiki, Pranic etc. and I am sure each one of us has gone through the thought what is the difference? !!.

Pranic has different sources of energy from Reiki but essentially are they the same? Also, I have read that pranic energy sources increase with satvik lifestyle (vegetarian) but Reiki doesn't mandate any such requirement.

Pranic talks about salt water treatment and clearing energy blockages - does Reiki does anything similar?

I remember once I met a Pranic healer who also knew Reiki and asked her the same question - Her reply was Reiki is a butter knife and Pranic is butcher knife. While I was not able to infer anything out of it I have just put in here to share and gather your views.

In my views, Reiki is intelligent and can automatically clear blockages as per the need, since it is divine it does not need salt water treatment but am not sure if I am thinking in the right direction.

Your views?

Reiki Love & Light
Manish
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Reiki and Pranic -

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Manish,
There is not much difference between Pranic Healing & Reiki. The translation is the same. Life Force. The Origins of the Life Force is the Creator Source.
The Principles are the same.
I remember once I met a Pranic healer who also knew Reiki and asked her the same question - Her reply was Reiki is a butter knife and Pranic is butcher knife. While I was not able to infer anything out of it I have just put in here to share and gather your views.
I don't agree to your friend. In fact she has confused you more. Reiki & Pranic healing both are gentle & powerful at the same time.
Reiki is easy to invoke. Also nothing is mandatory. Its very unconditional.
Well its very obvious that a Satvik diet & pious lifestyle will benefit even Reiki, also any Healing Modality.
Any cleansing physical treatment would complement Reiki very well.
God Bless.