Attunement Queries ( Post Master Level)

ManishSeth

Attunement Queries ( Post Master Level)

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Members,

I took my remote attunement for USUI Reiki Level 3 today and attempted my first attunement of holistic light sphere. I started all my reiki channels, wrote HLS on my thigh, drew the DKM and reflected a brief intent for attuning the HLS. The energy flow started and came nicely through hands...

Now the following questions:
1. In USUI Reiki the flow starts and stops on intent and not automatically. As such, while giving attunement how would I know as a master that the attunment has finished and I can stop.

2. Further to 1, is there a certain time that the attunement process need to be on before concluding that its done?

3. When we say "attunement", does it include the below
a. Opening up of Chakra and Channels
b. Balancing the Chakras
c. Implanting the symbols (My master for Reiki 1&2 which was done in person mentioned that he has done so in
my Aura). Does attunement automatically does it or do I have to do it? if I have to do it, then how should I do it?

4. Does self-attunement from a novice spoil the good attunement done by the master or is it safe enough to do self-attunements until the art is mastered? Again, how would a person know attunement has finished.

I would appreciate all your comments and views on above since I am a bit lost at the moment. ::)

Love & Light,
:hI
Manish Seth
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Attunement Queries ( Post Master Level)

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Manish,
Thanks a lot for empowering the HLS.
ManishSheth wrote:1. In USUI Reiki the flow starts and stops on intent and not automatically. As such, while giving Attunement how would I know as a master that the Attunement has finished and I can stop.
2. Further to 1, is there a certain time that the Attunement process need to be on before concluding that its done?
The Attunement starts on intent. But its a wrong technique to stop it on intent . Most allow the process to dwindle down on its own & depend on intuition. I hope this is clear. Who would like to stop such a beneficial & enjoyable experience!
ManishSheth wrote: 3. When we say "Attunement", does it include the below
a. Opening up of Chakra and Channels
b. Balancing the Chakras
c. Implanting the symbols (My master for Reiki 1&2 which was done in person mentioned that he has done so in my Aura).
Does Attunement automatically does it or do I have to do it? if I have to do it, then how should I do it?
When you take down down an Attunement from someone you should just enjoy the flow & think nothing in particular unless mentioned in the specific manual of the modality.
While doing Self -Attunements or attuning others you can use the traditional methods with Symbols.
ManishSheth wrote:4. Does self-Attunement from a novice spoil the good Attunement done by the master or is it safe enough to do self-attunements until the art is mastered? Again, how would a person know Attunement has finished.
Once the flow stops the Attunement has been done.
Self-Attunements don't spoil anything. But do take time in between them. Especially the first time
ManishSheth wrote: I would appreciate all your comments and views on above since I am a bit lost at the moment.
I think Manish you are analyzing a bit more than required. There is a lot of time for analysis in the future. Right now just enjoy the Reiki experience as innocently as possible to take maximum benefit. This I vouch with personal experience, feedbacks & experiences of colleagues. Over Information from varied sources cloud the mind. Remember to be wholly positive during any Reiki/Healing session.
I hope I have helped. Keep it up.
God Bless
rg12345

Post by rg12345 »

Manish,
I was also attuned to the master level this time, thanks to master mohan.

In the Reiki 3 manual - available for download , a huge part of the manual has been dedicated to the traditional and by intent method of attunement. The manual is voluminous and might take a while and couple of reads to get it. but your questions will be answered.

I was reading the same again yesterday and it says that - in the non-traditional or by intent method when you intend the recipient (via direct crown to crown attunement) to get attuned to say level 2 - you intend that the person will be able to use reiki at that level with symbols and request the attunement to run to completion. It automatically will.

The traditional method is much more detailed and is stepwise explained.

Hope this helps.

Love and Light
Reshma
ManishSeth

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Steve and Reshma,

Many Thanks for your valuable insights. I am a lot closer and guess it would take 1-2 self-attunements attempts to figure out when its done.

Other aspects, I am lot clearer with the post above.

Cheers!

Love and Light,
Manish Seth