Kundalini Reiki - Queries

ManishSeth

Kundalini Reiki - Queries

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Members,

I have gone through the Kundalini Reiki notes on the site and even some of the post in forum that I could lay my hands on and have the following queries:

1. Does Kundalini Reiki drains out the person since its using Kundalini energy from Root Chakra or not? if it does not, is it that the Root chakra is replenished by earth energy or Universal energy (which one?)

2. Once a person graduates to Kundalini Reiki can he or she still invoke USUI Reiki?

3. In Kundalini Reiki does the energy come from two sources? Universal energy from Crown chakra and earth energy from Root chakra? If yes, how does the two blend together? ( I read in the forum somewhere that not to worry on this count its the intent that matters. However, I would like to understand the concept as well, if possible)

4. is there any site where one could see how the chakra and aura look
a. Before and after each level of USUI Reiki
b. Before and after each level of Kundalini Reiki

I have recieved attunement for USUI Level 3 today and would like to enrol next for Kundalini and am therefore trying to understand it.

I would appreciate all your views and if experts could give their opinion it would be simply great! :yS

Love and Light
:)
Manish
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Kundalini Reiki - Queries

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Manish,
Thanks for asking.
ManishSeth wrote:1. Does Kundalini Reiki drains out the person since its using Kundalini energy from Root Chakra or not? if it does not, is it that the Root chakra is replenished by earth energy or Universal energy (which one?)
Yes & No. Kundalini Reiki does not drain like other Kundalini systems. But it can drain you if don't adhere to Reiki ethics, attitude of gratitude, grounding, shielding etc. For that matter any other system drains you if you don't stick to the above mentioned. You are right, the Earth Energy does replenish you.
ManishSeth wrote:2. Once a person graduates to Kundalini Reiki can he or she still invoke USUI Reiki?
Yes The Usui Reiki or any Reiki system stays with you for life once attuned. Please note that any other Reiki system is not a substitute for Usui Reiki. Any claims of being better is wrong. They can be stronger. Usui Reiki works well with all other ethical systems.
ManishSeth wrote:3. In Kundalini Reiki does the energy come from two sources? Universal energy from Crown chakra and earth energy from Root chakra? If yes, how does the two blend together? ( I read in the forum somewhere that not to worry on this count its the intent that matters. However, I would like to understand the concept as well, if possible)
Intent does matter. The Kundalini Reiki primarily uses the Earth Energy. There is not only a subtle variation in the different energies but also there is variation in each ones sub-spectrum. Hence the different modalities which specialize in clearing certain blocks. But eventually all can heal an ailment or issue. Each has unique specialties. Also its not absolutely necessary to have empowerment of all. I know many healers who do a great job only at Usui Reiki 2.
ManishSeth wrote:4. is there any site where one could see how the chakra and aura look
a. Before and after each level of USUI Reiki
b. Before and after each level of Kundalini Reiki
NO I don't remember any such site. But there are Kirlean photos on net that show a bigger aura of a Reiki Channel.
ManishSeth

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Steve,

:rD

Thanks for the valuable insight. It appears that with experience one would automatically be able to figure out what method to use in a given scenario and also to identify specialities of each!

I am curious that would a person who activates his Kundalini through Kundalini yog also develop some healing ability automatically?

Love and Light,
:yS Manish
stelselv

A question about Kundalini Reiki 4-9

Post by stelselv »

GREETINGS
I would really appreciate it, if someone could kindly answer my question....
I understand KR 1, KR2, KR3, but what are KUNDALINI REIKIs 4-9? Since there are 9 levels of KR.

Are they the diamond reiki, crytalline reiki, trauma of birth reiki, DNA reiki, location reiki, past life reiki & location reiki??? or do they all fall under KR3. As it is stated in the attunement manual.................

''Now the Kundalini Reiki level 3 of Kundalini Reiki 2008 is combined with the Boosters. Rest all remains same. Booster Empowerment energies now integrated into Kundalini Reiki level 3, so that separate Boosters are no longer needed. so no boosters attunements will be conducted.''

thanks, waiting for your valueble reply..

Cheers
Stel
Tom

Post by Tom »

The way Kundalini Reiki used to be set up was to have 9 attunements, and the process of sending them was very simple. Even if you wanted to put in more time and effort in sending them, there was very little to work with. A single thought was enough to send the attunement to someone at a distance, and I often did it by accident just by thinking about sending an attunement. It was surprising to me at the time how powerful the attunements could be when sent this way. The first group of three attunements was complete by itself and you never actually needed the remaining six attunements. If you wanted to increase the effectiveness of your Kundalini Reiki, the best way to do that was to spend time working with it. The third attunement, as you noticed, brought with it several interesting features that gave you more to work with. The past life reiki and the crystalline reiki were a couple of my favorites, but it was the "reiki balance" and "reiki meditation" that I ended up spending the most time with. Then I bought the "booster" levels, which were two groups of three attunements. The first attunement prepares your system, the second increases your energy, and the third completes the addition and gives the ability to share attunements. Preparation, increase, completion. It is like that with all sorts of reiki systems that work with groups of three attunements. I received 4-6 (boosters 1-3) and 7-9 (boosters 4-6) and my Kundalini Reiki training was complete. The booster levels don't require much in the way of documentation because they just increase the effects of the main three Kundalini Reiki levels. Then in 2008, Kundalini Reiki was revised based on a more powerful way of sending the attunements. The more time, effort, and energy a person puts into sending an attunement, the more effective it will be when it is received. A single thought was no longer enough to send one of the new attunements. The process now takes several minutes to send, but the advantage is that the booster levels are combined into the main three levels, so that they do not have to be sent separately. The extra attunements that come with Kundalini Reiki 3 are still included within Kundalini Reiki 3 and it is still helpful to work with them. Keep watching.

Faq
Q: "Are the Booster Empowerment energies now integrated into these new
attunements so that separate Boosters are no longer needed?"

A: Yes they are.

Q: I already have Kundalini Reiki level 1-2-3. Do I need to re-take all the attunements or just KR 3?

A: You only need to re-take Kundalini Reiki 3.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Stella,
Welcome to THC.
The Kundalini 2008 Attunements do not need the other 6 Booster Attunements as they are already integrated. All Healing systems mentioned in the original Kundalini Reiki manuals do stand.
All Relevant info is clearly mentioned in the Attunement section.
God Bless.

Dear Tom,
Thanks for helping the forum members & sharing your experiences too.
Kundalini - Reiki Balance is one of my favorite too.
Keep posting.
God Bless

You had accidentally included a commercial link in your post. Commercial links are not allowed. Anyways I have erased it, so no probs.
Tom

Post by Tom »

I'd forgotten about commercial links - I was just trying to make it clear that I was quoting the web site of the person who founded Kundalini Reiki.

John Hicks attuned me to Kundalini Reiki in 2002. It was the first time I felt an attunement at a distance.

I've been thinking about requesting Kundalini Reiki 2008 level 3, but I haven't because I really dislike giving feedback. It is still often a challenge for me to feel attunements at a distance and I usually end up self-attuning in addition. For that matter, Ole Gabrielsen confirmed for me that it is possible to self-attune even to his newest systems (I really looked down on the Tachyon ones until Tachyon 2008 and Tachyon Source 2009 - they are worth getting.)

If it wasn't answered, yes - a Kundalini Yogi develops healing ability. My teacher is himself a Kundalini Yogi.
Naddan

In person attunement

Post by Naddan »

I'm going to attune a group of four people to kundalini reiki in person. Any tips for me?

Gary
Tom

Post by Tom »

How are you planning on setting up the classes? Lecture, attunements, and then practice, possibly ending with some meditation? Do you have handouts prepared that they can take with them with the key points they need to know? How do you feel about making an MP3 recording of the class for your students? For that matter, how would they feel about it? Are you going to have certificates with the lineage for them?

Some of your students might be a bit spaced out at the end of the class. Attunements in person can be more intense than at a distance. If they are planning to drive home afterward you might want to watch for this. A light snack, especially something sugary, can help with grounding afterward.

If you are planning to space out the classes rather than doing Kundalini Reiki 1, 2, and 3 right away, you might have your students bring a pendant, a ring, a crystal, or something with them for you to attune. They might not be confident in their own ability right away and they can use the object to help with their daily self-healing sessions that you will probably suggest they give themselves.