Question....should I be concerned?

Frostbyte

Question....should I be concerned?

Post by Frostbyte »

I started doing self reiki recently. While doing this I have had a few concerns,

1st. My heart does some weird things. It beats extremely fast and then slows down and "skips" beats.

2nd. When I feel the energy get to my solar plexus I get nauseous (sp), I start to feel sick in that area.

3rd. I constantly feel a tingling in both my feet now. I know it isn't poor circulation.

Any ideas or suggestions.

I will continue to do reiki on myself, but I figured I would ask since there is such a wealth of information here.

Love and Light,
Eva
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Question....should I be concerned?

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Eva,
I am certain that some blockages are getting dissolved.
Glad that you are continuing with Reiki.
Would like to know whether you get this sensations you mentioned when doing a particular hand position or general Reiki on whole self. I will be able to help you better.
Also tell me whether you had any previous heart condition or Stomach Acidity problem.
God Bless
Frostbyte

Post by Frostbyte »

I haven't had any heart conditions. I do have an occasional problem with acid (heartburn), but that isn't too often. Usually when I eat pork.

I usually do reiki when I am laying down to sleep, so I use one had position. I put them on the solar plexus area and then concentrate on feeling where the energy is going. It just seems to be stuck in that area, some is moving to other spots (I can feel it). First I thought I was laying my hands on that area too hard, so I adjusted the pressure and that didnt' help unfortunately. I get a very similar feeling in my throat area too, it feels like there is a (knot) or something stuck there too. I was assuming it was blocked chakras, but figured I would ask, hopeing for some suggestions on working on this.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Eva,
I think you diagnosed yourself well. There are a lot of emotional blocks.
If I am not mistaken in day to day life I think you try to be over cautious & restrain yourself in saying things & otherwise. Well its not entirely wrong on your part. But in course of time you developed blocks due to this.
On the other hand I may be entirely wrong ;D
Please recollect try & search such issues in the past & send healing to them.
I do have a technique on Energy Circulation. I will post it later as I am too busy. The technique is easy , but the explanation lengthy.
I have a article posted by dear Mohan. Have a look. It will help surely.
MOHAN, on Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:23 pm wrote:Negative blocks and emotional patterns are stored in our physical and etheric bodies have a lower vibratory rate than thought waves or pockets of energy that we create when we are thinking loving and positive thoughts. The negative thought patterns which cause ailments are anger, criticism, resentment and guilt. It is utterly impossible to maintain a healthy body under such distressed conditions.

After attunement the vibratory rate of the physical and etheric bodies Increase so old dense deeply rooted negative energy is forced to the surface and released is called as detoxification.
If toxins in our body don’t get proper way to release it may (even) come out as hernia, appendix etc..

To ease the detoxification process,
Drink a lots of water after an attunement or treatment.
And do Grounding regularly.

Grounding:
Grounding is a process to transfer any excess energy in our body following meditation. The effects of excess energy in the Crown Chakra for example can be headache, dizziness etc..
So grounding is recommend after a meditation session.
Procedure:
1. Meditation position, relax, keep calm.
2. Place one hand/palm on the floor / ground, keep the backbone straight.
3. Make an intention to transfer the excess energy to the earth.
4. Let it be absorbed by the earth.

waiting period
The gap between the two attunements are called as a waiting period. There are different views concerning the waiting period between the attunements. I personally feel that it is a matter of personal preference. So we should listen to our inner voice and then move on. This waiting period is necessary for the assimilation and integration of the received attunement.
Thanks,
Mohan
:D
To be honest I stumbled upon this important article by Mohan today. The article brings some important issues in the foreground. Sorry I have not included it in the list of Important links that I post time to time. There are a lot of Treasure Cookies on this Site. So members SearchGod Bless.
Frostbyte

Post by Frostbyte »

Thank you Stephen for the grounding. I will definitely try that and see if it helps any. I appreciate your help.

Love and Light,
Eva.
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Namaste dear Eva
Dear Stephen gave very helpful advise and guidance but I would like to add that its normal symptoms all these that you experienced are still do.
Our physical body and mind need their time to be used to the new energy frequencies.
So till the time of comlete energy balancing and chakras unblock be patient and keep up the good work!

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
Tom

Post by Tom »

Even when you are doing nothing unusual, there are always odd things going on with the body. When you suddenly become aware of them it can feel like there is something wrong and then there is a tendency to blame whatever changed recently. As an example, consider the lists of side effects generated by testing new pharmaceuticals.