Ethereal Crystal - Are they same as using Gems in Astrology?

ManishSeth

Ethereal Crystal - Are they same as using Gems in Astrology?

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Steve and forum members,

Namaste!

:rD With a view to the fact that Astrology attempts to work on your destiny, karma's and health and some offshoots prescribes stones and Gems while other prescribe mantra's are remdedy - is the Ethereal Crystal therapy comparable to that?

Also, can one use an Ethereal Crystal instead of actual Gem prescribed by Astrology?

The reason for asking above question goes beyond mere curiosity or analysis. Somehow somewhere, I think, all of these are related and am just trying to identify the link.

Please advice,

Regards, Love and Light :yS
Manish
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Ethereal Crystal - Are they same as using Gems in Astrology?

Post by hotice_steve »

Namaste
I have to agree with dear Stephen.
Indeed Crystals and Jems are extraordinary energy containers.
This may be be helpful or.....extremely dangerous to the hands of a roockie.
Ethereal Crystals gives to us all the opportunity to use the most of their kind for free with amazing resulets and risk free!

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
ManishSeth

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Steve,

Thanks a lot.

What I am able to infer is that Ethereal Crystals would only do good and are therefore pretty safe way to use crystals.

Moving closer to my original query, should there be an astrological (vedic) need for a person to wear a gem, can a ethereal crystal be used to same effect? and for that matter, should a person select a stone that is astrologically not recommended, it would still be safe and would give only good effect?

Love & Light, :yS
Manish Seth
ManishSeth

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Members,

Has any one of you used Ethereal Crystal for healing as recommended by Astrology?

Logically speaking A Gem/Stone worn for astrological purposes only enhances the vibrations/energy absorption of the associated planet to enhance the effects and that also implies that stone should be worn for benefic planets only.

Should one be using a Ethereal Crystal for similar effect as above, where should it be placed? Would it be the crown chakra or the heart chakra or somewhere else?

Also, what happens if a person places a crystal that is astrologically malefic to the person. Since its ethereal it won't do any harm and would only reduce the malefic effect instead of augmenting it or is it something else?

For the novices as a simple example astrologers do not advise wearing Neelam (Blue Saphire) without first testing it by keeping it under the pillow and then in pocket owing to its drastic effects which could also be malefic. What happens if a person places Ethereal Blue Saphire in a person for whom its astrologically not recommended?

By similar analogy consider a person who has been advised to wear Yellow Saphire (Pukhraj) for progress in career. Would placing a ethereal crystal do the needful?

Would appreciate your views on above to enhance the learning and to leverage Reiki to do more!

Love and Light, :yS
Manish Seth
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Manish,
The Ethereal crystals can only be positive.
They enhance the positive qualities of beneficial planets.
The malefic effects are nullified.
The above is taken care by our angels & spiritual guides
Hence one can use them for direct Chakra Healing by placing them over it or in a sluggish organ itself as per the quality of the gem.
The VIBYOR color code directly implies in Chakra Healing . Its that easy.
Note that use can use only gems that you are attuned to in the level.
I will post a model Healing session on a another thread when I can spare some time
God Bless.
ManishSeth

Post by ManishSeth »

Dear Steve,

Many Thanks for your response. It brought more clarity and I really look forward to your thread for model healing.

If you could include some astrological aspects it would certainly be a big help.

By analogy Ethereal Crystal is acting more like a Mantra for the associated planet. It enhances benefic effects and reduces malefic!

As a food for thought, it could be possible to get attuned to Mantra's like in Ayurveda Reiki and use Reiki for Sadhna and spiritual development:-)

Regards with Love & Light,
Manish
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Manish,
The Ethereal Crystals has a much wider use than Real Crystals used in Gemology & Astrology.
Of course one can use it in Astrology & gemology. I can surely say that it doesnt have the malefic effects of real Gems when used wrongly. The Angels & Guides & your general Reiki principles will take care of that.
As far as Astrology is concerned I cannot guide you more.
I can give you quality of each gem as & when you ask.
I have posted the Ethereal Crystals Session using gems in EC 1-2-3
Thanks for asking.
God Bless.