My experiences with reiki.

Frostbyte

My experiences with reiki.

Post by Frostbyte »

So I have done a small amount of reiki on my husband. The first time I didn't mean to it just started on its own. We were at a restuarant and apparently his joints were hurting (he had a large amount of skateboarding accidents as a kid and teenager) and I like to hold his hand while we wait for our food. So I was holding his hand and he was looking at me strangely and he says, "are you doing reiki to me?" Of course I wasn't and told him so, he says that his joints started to tingle. So I actively tried it and his hand heated up considerably and anywhere I wasn't touching on his hand got ice cold. Afterwards his joints didn't hurt anymore except for his wrist which is a huge problem, but our food had shown up.
Frostbyte

Re: My experiences with reiki.

Post by Frostbyte »

So my second experience was at the same restuarant (we go there frequently due to the waitresses, they are kind of like a second family), and he had a horrible headache. So I put one hand on his neck and actively tried to chanel reiki. He said that he got vertigo really bad, but once it stopped he was able to pop his neck and his headache went away.
Frostbyte

Post by Frostbyte »

So last night we were just hanging out together and I had my hand on his arm. I knew he didn't feel good because of the weather lately (epilepsy and chronic headaches are affected by the barometer). I decided to try to chanel reiki and after awhile he asked me if I was and I told him yes, but how did you know. Well apparently his arm was tingling. I moved my hand to the back of his neck and he said that he felt the tingle and heat at my hand, but felt a ball of energy go up his neck, up the side of his head, and then roll across his forehead to his right temple and then just sit there. When I stopped he said that it felt like his right eye was inflating and deflating (his words not mine). So I decided to do some more and even though he had slept most of the day and was wide awake, he fell right to sleep. I know he was asleep because he was snoring. The strange thing is that he also started to twitch (like a small seizure or just muscle twitches). When he woke up though he felt great and hadn't even realized he was asleep.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Frostbyte,
nice and happy to read your experience.
keep it up and be experimentive.
keep on sharing with us.
good luck.