How To Decide which Reiki method to use ?

sk2107

How To Decide which Reiki method to use ?

Post by sk2107 »

Hello everybody,
I am using Reiki for sometime and everything went quiet good , but I always wonder when I start any healing session ; "which reiki method should I use ? Uisi , kundalini or any of its add ons , ayurveda ." , Frankly I use which comes to mind at that moment . But I dont feel confedense although I get good results but still Iam sure that if I have some rule for that results will be better .. any ideas ?

Thanks to all
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: How To Decide which Reiki method to use ?

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saleh,
You are not doing anything wrong. One can try any healing modality that suits one best.
Each one has a favourite modality. I think one should use it more often.
If you are using a new modality use it for a period of time to ascertain its effects for you in general or in particular condition.
Sometimes you need more emphasis on methods too.
Other times certain a modality can facilitate a faster healing. Experience will tell you
I think you have enough confidence in what you are using, otherwise the healings wouldn't have been satisfactory.
You might have small doubts, but thats normal . You will ward them off soon.
As far as improvement is concerned there is scope for improvement for every healer- newbie to experienced healing masters.
God Bless.
sk2107

Post by sk2107 »

Thank You STEPHEN ,
Sometimes you need to hear from others what you feel deep inside and doubt in the surface .. I totally agree with you and so happy to know that Iam moving in the correct path.. THank ypu agian and wish you all the best

Allah bless you and bless us all
melt71

Post by melt71 »

I came on this forum to specifically ask this question! So I'm glad I'm not the only one that wonders which Reiki to use ;D

I have been attuned to Reiki for 8 years (Usui) and have only really used it on myself and sometimes my partner/children and mainly for ailments but sometimes on myself when I need to relax. However I recently started to become drawn to Reiki on a more serious level and become a practitioner - so this is what I am doing at present, learning and becoming attunted to new Reiki systems and I will also be taking the Usui level 2 attunement soon.

When I start to use Reiki on people I want to ask them about their lives and how they would like the Reiki to help them ie if they are feeling negative/depressed, I will use Gold Reiki to clear any negativity from their aura etc.

So how many other ideas can you think about using Reiki and which kind of Reiki?

For example - why would I use Kundalini Reiki when I am attuned to Usui? What is the difference in the energy? What benefits does Kundalini Reiki have over Usui and vice versa and are there any other types of Reiki that are specifically good for certain things (eg Gold Reiki is good for clearing negativity).

Thanks to all for your support :)
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
hello melt,

your post is older more than 2 years, but i wants to reply coz, here is no reply for your post...

USUI reiki is the base of the REIKI. or we can say that usui reiki is the root of all other reiki modalities.

persons first becomes USUI reiki master, then through experience n practice they learn more ande then with good intention they create new types or models of reiki.

all these modeles are not the replacements but off USUI reiki but just as a supplement for strengthen the healing process.

no doubt that you can use them individually as effective as USUI reiki... but most of them required that you have attuned at least Usui reiki level II or master. so don't be confused and use whatever you preferred or like.

"PERSONALLY I ALWAYS PREFER TO USE ALL MODELS (USUI+SURYASHAKTI+KUNDALINI) "
:F0