Reiki versus Pranic Healing

pranic2008

Reiki versus Pranic Healing

Post by pranic2008 »

Hello,

I have completed by basic pranic healing course and soon going to do advance course. I am also interested in Reiki but do I need to do Reiki course since I know pranic healing? Also I have heard that day 1 of attunement open two-way energy channel and then day 2 of attunement makes engery flow in one direction only thereby closing the reverse flow of energy. And that if the closing of reverse flow engery channel is not done correctly, we will tend to absorb negative energy. Is this true?

Regards,
Pranic Healer
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Reiki versus Pranic Healing

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Friend,
Both Prana & Ki mean same as you might already know.
These Energy systems have much in common.
The Creator has gifted us with divine Life Force which is one & Unique. It manifest itself in all objects provided you have the inclination & developed ability to harness it.
Due to different & varied Sub-sources of the Original Unique Life Force each modality holds only a part of the wide energy spectrum. The 5 elements contribute to it in different proportions to give each modality some sort of subtlety.
So Lightworkers are in constant quest of different modalities they can gather. It can prove counterproductive as the pursuit for development of what you have is ignored. But the energy corrects itself in the long run depending on the nature & karma of a person also other factors.
One can achieve a goal or healing using any singular modality or groups. The results vary according to ability to channel, technique, current state of mind, karma etc, but very often the modality is blamed for it.
However it is not discounted that certain modalities can achieve a particular result faster. This too varies from person to person.
If you get down to analysis, this is not a exact science, but Metaphysics.
Regarding your second query i.e about negativity.....
You will get varied views.
Personally if your intentions are ethical & beneficial to the Creation you will be never harmed. You should observe & use proper affirmations before any energy session. You reap what you sow. We are only asking energy from positive sources & channels. We tend to receive only that.
the Energy has its on intelligence & it is in constant touch with with your sub-conscious to guide it & protect you from negativity. Its better to let the energy flow then to do any guided energy work at the attunement stage.
Any object or person is constantly absorbing negative energy around him whether he wants it or not. Its natural.
Our aim is to have more & more positive energy to neutralize the negative energy. Thats what Lightwork is all about.
God Bless.