attunements

sanjeev

attunements

Post by sanjeev »

hi everybody,
I want to know what is a healing attunement? How it is given?
secondly can we make our own attunements? What is the science behind making attunements? I mean how they r made? Pain management attunement, prosperity attunement etc. etc......?How they r made?
Tom

Re: attunements

Post by Tom »

It would be helpful to know how much experience you have with reiki to answer your questions. It would also be helpful to know how comfortable you are with working by intent.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Sanjeev,
Attunements & Healing are 2 different things.
Though during attunements one does get a spiritual healing to some extent.
Please frame your query clearly so that we can be of some help.
God Bless.
Tom

Post by Tom »

In "Essential Reiki" Diane Stein talks about attunements given with the intent of healing only, without giving someone a level of reiki. She also mentions temporary attunements.

Creating new reiki systems is fairly easy, but it is a good idea to have a substantial amount of experience in working with existing systems first.
sanjeev

Post by sanjeev »

dear tom,and friends,
thank u very much for reply
as is rightly said by Tom, that healing attunement is given with the intent of healing only without initiating a person in any level of reiki.they r temporary attunements given to a person during a healing session.But how it is given,can anybody tell.
I have 6-months experience in giving reiki healing.I am a reiki master.I do a lot of free healing through crystal grid, distant healing, psychic surgery.
thanks
sanjeev
Tom

Post by Tom »

In "Essential Reiki" Diane said that you use the same attunement procedure whether you are giving a level, doing a temporary attunement, or doing a healing attunement. I haven't ever done a temporary attunement, but you can do it by specifying how long it will remain active. I have received temporary attunements and can say they do definitely stop working when they are supposed to.

What I don't really understand is, why not just send a regular attunement? Why make it temporary or just for healing? There is no harm in repeating a level you already have, if the person is already attuned, and if the person isn't attuned then sending Usui Reiki level 1 would give the option of regular self-treatments.
sanjeev

Post by sanjeev »

dear tom,
thank you very much. I have a good amount of knowledge about healing attunements as sent by you. regarding sending regular attunements instead of healing attunements to a person, it also depend on the person receiving the healing whether he wants healing only or regular att to reiki.
thanks
sanjeev
Tom

Post by Tom »

Even if a person never uses their reiki, there is no harm in having it and there is good which can come from its passive use. It can't be completely lost, so that even decades later a person can still rely on having been attuned and just start working with the energy.