Reversing Crystalline Reiki effect

sk2107

Reversing Crystalline Reiki effect

Post by sk2107 »

Namaste dear friend...

It is a crazy idea ... I have a relative who had an operation fixing some enternal vain , but the doctors did a mistake by cutting the nerve which activates the stomach, and another operation they had to cut another nerve related to the stomach (I dont want to discuss the matter itself because it sucks! ) . any how that poor girl (37 yrs) has a dead stomach now ..
I thouht hard how can I help her with reiki , frankly I didnt find a way because there is nothing to heal.. nerves are cut and stomach is not moving.. A crazy idea came to my mind ;
As I understand Crystalline Reiki is that crystal forms holds the memory of the pain and the feelings of the trauma. So can we reverse the effect ,instead of removing the unreal effect , we recall the old feeling for the stomach . the my crazy idea..
but in the the other hand is there a solution for her case.

What to say about these doctors....although there are no coincidences...
Now please do as many as you can Reiki sessions on her,hands on and from distance.
We will help you too.
But remain more at the back of the head till all the spine down to the lower back.
visualise a nerve birth from the brain till the stomach.
Remain on the Solar plexus and Stomach at the same time try to feel the energy connection between your palms when you touch her physical body.
She may feel pains but its not bad...some times Reiki energy is painfull but always creative and healing.
The solar Plexus is the base of the subconscious mind.
Doctors say that we humans in fact , have 2 brains or minds....the conscious one which exists as known in our head and controls all conscious activities as thought , movement 5 senses etc....and the other one exists at our Solar Plexus which controls all subconscious activities as breath diggestion and cell regeneration, blood pressure etc.
Indeed this place is a from nerves made Plexus.
It is the basis and the true center of our nerve system.
In martial arts this point is very dangerous when hit....it cause total nerve malfunction and death.
Now you and us will try to "force" her nerve center to create a new nerve and a new stronger connection.

Please have us informed and do your best.
Dear members please support if our efforts fruit we all will have a great yet amazing joined healing story.

Light and Joy Blessings and Wishes
thank you