Where does Kundalini and Surya Shakti enter the body?

loveangels

Where does Kundalini and Surya Shakti enter the body?

Post by loveangels »

I'm attuned to Reiki I and exited about enrolling for the next Kundalini Reiki I attunement. I have the following questiones:

Reiki Usui says ki comes from above and enters through the crown. Does Kundalini Reiki come from the mother earth and enter the body from the base? I'm kind of confused. What about Surya Shakti, how does this energy differ from the others? And where is its entry?

When doing self healing can one visualise the energy flowing in the body through the point where it enters, for example Reiki Usui through crown and flowing all over the body until your body is in an egg of light . Would that work also?

The reason I ask the point it enters the body is because I like to visualise the process during healing.

During the day, I deep breathe often and visualise Ki coming from above entering my crown, instantly i feel this tingling in my head,(actually often when I read reiki information it often happens) then I fill up my heart chakra with that light and then the rest of my body and It is so relaxing and feels so good. I do this when I can during my dayly activity.

Is this OK? Is there any problem doing it often? I mean can they get annoyed if you do that often?
Tom

Re: Where does Kundalini and Surya Shakti enter the body?

Post by Tom »

Kundalini Reiki enters through the crown chakra still and mixes with your Kundalini energy to draw up a portion of it through the central channel. When you have the third in the series it reaches all the way to the crown chakra and comes out to fill the aura and expand it. It used to be a series of 9 attunements, but Kundalini Reiki 2008 has them combined into 3 and they are more effective now.

I'm fairly sure that Surya Shakti also comes in through the crown to the heart chakra to be distributed.
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Thanks for your reply :)
Tom

Post by Tom »

Ole Gabrielsen just announced Kundalini Reiki 2009. He said that if you have all 3 from Kundalini Reiki 2008 it is only necessary to repeat the 3rd in the series to be completely updated. I want it.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Eva,
About Kundalini Reiki just as Tom explained.
The best what I like about this modality is its ease & accompanying healing empowerments like Balance, DNA & Crystalline Healing.
Remember the Kundalini Energy is your Personal Energy immensely fortified by the elemental Earth Energy with help of your divine spirit.
Kundalini Reiki is just the beginning if your quest is real Kundalini Energy.

SuryaShakti is a highly under-rated modality, maybe because it is offered as a free empowerment by dear Mohan.
It is simple as anything & powerful. It benefits are immense. The Surya Namaskhar kriyas(exercise) further enhances the Surya Shakti in you leaving you highly rejuvenated & vitalized. One can experience the effects of Sun (heat & light) even without exposing to direct Sun(not a replacement though, useful compromise)
It works great at the Aura level purifying it. Its effects on skin & blood circulation are tremendous. Catalysis Kundalini progress. Creates a nice void from Crown Chakra to Root Chakra. Resultantly the Root Chakra in turn can absorb a lot of Earth Energy. Hence helps your Kundalini Shakti growth.
Grounding after SuryaShakti is not only logical but mandatory according to my experience

If I can give you a advise take Attunement & Healings from any modality without any preconceived ideas to have a proper & unique experience. Be innocent like a child. Not too much analysis.
After a certain stage you can then experiment; use guided techniques & visualization to your benefit.
Is this OK? Is there any problem doing it often? I mean can they get annoyed if you do that often?
You can do Light work as often as possible As long you do Grounding Exercises. Remember a strong Root Chakra is basis & foundation of Chakra Work.
Hope I was of help. Be BLessed
Love & Light,
Stephen
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Oh thank you so much to all.

I actually took up Surya Shakti yesturday night and I also did notice that there aren't many posts about Surya Shakti. Now I will post my feedback of last night's attunement.

hotice_steve wrote:
Grounding after SuryaShakti is not only logical but mandatory according to my experience- you mean after a Surya Shakti healing?

If I can give you a advise take Attunement & Healings from any modality without any preconceived ideas to have a proper & unique experience. Be innocent like a child. Not too much analysis.

Advise? oh yes please, any thing that's good for me I want to know about it.

Innocent like a child, thats meee ;). I took up Reiki I remotely from a local source here in Spain and i really felt the energy, I felt the presence of those I invoked and thier energy all over my body especially on back, head and torso. I believe in Reiki, therefore I believe that if distant healings work, distant attunements also.

And yes I agree, you shouldn't have preconceived ideas because not everybody feels the energy the same way and have the same experiences.

Thanks for making everything more clear.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
hello steve...

good post about surya shakti..

on THC very little posts are available for surya shakti and ayurveda reiki. :( :( :(

plz publish more post on both.. it will be beneficial for all healers.
pradeep_shaktawat

hotice_steve wrote:Its effects on skin & blood circulation are tremendous.
means that suryashakti is beneficial in all skin and blood problems..??

or we can improve it with use of other reiki methods
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,
I have a few questions about both the Kundalini Reiki and Suryashakti.
First, Tom, you mentioned that Suryashakti enters through the crown chakra and is distributed through the heart chakra. But during the attunement and for every treatment I do the energy is felt and seen as a very intense yellow. Why is this?
Next, I feel silly for asking, but I've meditated on this and haven't come up with an answer. Is Suryashakti a type of Reiki? It feels like it, and is activated like Reiki (sans the symbols).
And lastly, I have the Kundalini Level I attunement, and have requested the Level II attunement (I am a Level III Usui practitioner). I felt the attunement, but I don't feel it activate, or feel it run. Is there something I've not figured out? Is there a symbol I'm unaware of? What does Kundalini Reiki do, specifically?
The more I learn about and work with Reiki and Suryashakti, and see it blend and work with the Blue, and the more I explore and work toward Kundalini, the more questions I have, it seems. This is exciting!
Namaste.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
Saille wrote:The more I learn about and work with Reiki and Suryashakti, and see it blend and work with the Blue, and the more I explore and work toward Kundalini, the more questions I have, it seems.
Only Natural. Continue with your experiments.
SuryaShakti is not reiki like, but since Mohan who manifested it has a solid Reiki background it will naturally feel like it. Here I am taking Reiki as whole & not just literal meaning.
Similarly if you manifest a healing modality it will have "The Blue" signature. so on...
Kundalini Reiki is by no means everything what it literally suggests as far as Kundalini truths. You will feel the energy the more you believe in Kundalini Reiki but it is by no means a effective Kundalini experience I can say with assurance. Sorry for my bluntness, I am open to debate.
What I like about Kundalini Reiki is the in built attunements. It gives you a intention to work with and it is effective no doubt. rest just as I & Tom have shared below.
Honestly Saille I feel you must have had a Kundalini experience long back when you were made aware of "The Blue" If it brought a great change in your life it sure is.
Blessings.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

Thank you! It never occured to me that my Kudalini may have been activated/awakened when I drowned at age four. That's when I was given/was infused by the Blue, and I certainly came back different. It explains the astral travel and knowing things I had no way of knowing, and the fact that people have always said there was "something that felt good" about my hands.

I am also glad to hear you say that Suryashakti isn't Reiki, per se, but has Mohan's Reiki signature. That makes sense.

Can you explain for me--and perhaps for others who read this--what you mean by "Kundalini Reiki is by no means everything it literally suggests...." Do you mean that Kundalini imparts the desire to learn about Kundalini's truths?

And when you say that "it is by no means an effective Kundalini experience," do you mean that just because I don't feel some sort of energy I can say is Kundalini doesn't mean it isn't effectively using the Kundalini energy with which to heal others?

Thank you again, Steve! It never occured to me that what I'm working toward isn't the Kundalini's awakening, but the knowledge of what may have been awakened when I was too young to know what it was.

Namaste.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Tashi dalek! Saille,
Saille wrote: Can you explain for me--and perhaps for others who read this--what you mean by "Kundalini Reiki is by no means everything it literally suggests...." Do you mean that Kundalini imparts the desire to learn about Kundalini's truths?
And when you say that "it is by no means an effective Kundalini experience," do you mean that just because I don't feel some sort of energy I can say is Kundalini doesn't mean it isn't effectively using the Kundalini energy with which to heal others?
Pre-Internet days few spoke about Reiki or Kundalini, let alone intergrating them.
The late 90's saw a boom in Internet & easy access to information. many also got a exposure to showcase their abilities & express. But with this there set in also a lot of mis-information. It was unanimous that Kundalini was unsafe to awaken without proper direction & observation. I too feel it can be unsafe but not to the extent it was said to be --- Some say insanity or death itself.
The body actually is shocked with a lot of changes. Takes time to settle. More so in todays sedentary lifestyle & polluted food.
Then came the Kundalini Reiki modality. The manual said that it could raise the Kundalini while minimizing the initial discomforting effects & completely negating the extreme bad effects. very contradictory as per physical laws. Also the Illustration used in the manual was picked up from am incomplete source. Though it does an excellent job in helping people visualize the Kundalini flow. The mind is such it can be programmed to believe anything. There is a difference in visualizing and the actual occurance itself. Many take the warm sensations along spine to be Kundalii rising. it certainly is not always true.
A few truths I like to point out.....
  • Usui Reiki at level 1 can also raise the Kundalini depending on person's constitution physical & Ethereal.
  • No matter what method is used the discomforting effects will be felt, again depending on the constitution of the seeker.
  • Many people carry an awakened Kundalini(released from Root chakra at least or stuck in the other Chakras
  • list is too big & one can go on....
    I will leave the rest for a unique post on Kundalini which may help people. need some time.
To be honest Saille even I was disillusioned by this mis- information. I was better off not knowing some things. Ignorance can be bliss sometimes. I was at a much higher level & was brought down. If I had the right source I would have furthered my advance.
Last year I did a comprehensive analysis & regression on myself with the help of a Psychic master(woman). She said I was born with a awakened Kundalini stuck in the Swadisthana(Sacral chakra). Regular Occult practices & then Reiki helped me further to raise it to the Manipura.(this is where majority of seekers get stuck including me). With Ayurveda Reiki I was able to raise it to Anhata(Heart Chakra). Continuous practices helped it reach the Visuddhi(Throat)Chakra. this seems to be my problem Chakra(overactive). Just was able to stabilize it recently last year. A recent initiation helped me raise it to Ajna(third Eye level). My third eye was always active. Hence was given access to many truths by the divine. Note that all along the Kundalini was not raised up along the right path(the sushumna nadi) all the time. But now it does rise up along that path many times. It is very difficult to maintain the proper flow all the time. One has to be a dedicated austere Yogi to maintain that state of clean Nadis, Chakras etc. I am trying.
also note a master can do it for seekers just with click provided he is at that level. There are many ways to do it.
I hope my self analysis helps you & others to kind of analyze one's self & know where one stands.
SuryaShakti will help you. Also take Ayurveda Reiki as soon possible it will help a lot in your Kundalini progression and as a healing channel to put in use the 5 elements & Astral bodies.
Mohan & me would certainly like your feedback once you take it & keep updating.

Blessings.
pradeep_shaktawat

:F0 :Lv :Lv :Lv
Gurdev.......
Thank You Very Much For Sharing Ur Experience. :yS :yS :yS

:wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD :wD

:Lv :Lv :Lv :F0
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Steve,

Thank you for sharing all of your information and wisdom with everyone. I certainly appreciate all of your posts.

I think that many people's Kundaliini stuck in the Manipura. Mine, I believe got stuck through pre-birth and childhood trauma at the Muladhara level. I believe that the two chakras go together, each complementing well when they're spinning healthily, but too many of us have survival issues and trauma at such a young age, that then affects all the chakras, certainly. But the self-will and sense of worthiness and self-esteem issues link back to underactive or damaged Muladhara.

I agree, as well, that much of what is written is either over-sensational, misinformed, or just plain wrong. But as we are (I believe) entering the age of the Anahata (compassion, empathy, and into the higher chakras), now exiting the Manipura age. This should help us resolve much of our "stuckness" in the lower chakra, provided we ride the Surges of energy that has been coming to us for about two decades. This increased wisdom and higher vibratory rate reality is ours with which to raise our own vibratory rates, provided we realize that the God/Goddess, Lord/Lady must permeate everything in balance.

Balance is the key. In all things. At all times. To know we can have enough to survive (Muladhara). To feel partnerships with like-minded others (Svadhisthana). To feel we are worth this higher and more blissful vibratory rate (Manipura).

To climb higher and entrain with the truth of the heart (Anahata). To speak our truth and let it ring with bliss (Visuddha). To have the intuition and visions that are high and permeate our being, physical and subtle (Ajna). And then to radiate this bliss, this new consciousness that always was (Sahasrara), and that soars back down on the Bhukti path toward bringing this new level of consciousness into our reality (back to Muladhara).

I cannot wait to get my Kundalini Reiki II attunement, then my Level III attunement. I thank you for the advice to then be worthy of the Ayurveda Reiki attunements, which I will surely both keep you posted on, and offer as part of my treatments.

Thank you again, all of you. I am honored and humbled.

Namaste.
pradeep_shaktawat

Tashi delek, Saille

Wow,What a Explanation... Really you are Very Good Writer.