Reki Question - Prosthetic limb

Kymeth

Reki Question - Prosthetic limb

Post by Kymeth »

Hello,

Has anyone ever performed a Reiki treatment on someone with a prosthetic leg? I may have the chance, and will treat the artificial limb just as though it were their original limb. I believe that the human energy field still shows the the energy as the actual limb even though it has been replaced. I would like to know if the energy could shift or change when working on that area so that I don't think it something may be wrong? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Blessings,
Kimberly
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Reki Question - Prosthetic limb

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Namaste dear Kimberly
Well yes the energy body, the aura remains as it used to be even after an amputation...
Its up to you to run reiki on the prosthetic limb or not, just have in mind that there is no way to harm with reiki.
You can treat this limb without touching it by having your palms to a small distance from it, because some people may feel uncomfortable when someone touches their prosthetic limb, as it may awake bad memories and make them nervous.
You can work with it by having positive intention and while working on their head or rest body.

I wish I helped you a little.
Kymeth

Post by Kymeth »

Namaste Black Ki,

Thank you!!! I guess you picked up on my apprehension whether to touch or not, upon their limb. I wasn't sure what to do, I mean I know I could cover them with a blanket, but knowing it better not to touch, and yes because of memories, and for whatever may be going through their head at the time, well I am rambling here and you have kindly rested my fear...I appreciate you taking the time to post, your reply was extremely helpful to me and I am very grateful. Thank you! :)

Many blessings to you,
Kimberly
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I am glad to know that the info are useful to you.
Also if you like, after you finish the "simple" reiki sessions to your friend, you can have a discussion with them about working on their past...about emotional release and unblock...

Each physical wound that happens to our physical bodies, creates on the exact spot a small record which holds all the memories of pain, the feelings, every thought and emotions.
If someone has been stabbed before 40 years on his leg...every time they touch the scar all these memories are recalled in as sec...

With reiki we can work on this kind of unwanted situations, by using especially the HSZSN symbol, positive visualizations, and lots of Reiki ofcourse till the time that the healee feels nothing special when recalls the tragic memories that caused the scars.... just like a simple memory of being for coffee with a friend last evening... there is no emotions attached to this memory

have a wonderful day!
Kymeth

Post by Kymeth »

Hi John,

What wonderful insights and sharings you have you given me...thank you. :) Would this same intention work with someone who has self-esteem issues? You mention emotion and physical scarring on the body - but what about emotional scarring? How would I apply HSZSN to this? I have sent Reiki back in time using photos, or an item from that time period to release the bond - but never with someone who is emotionally scarred from a traumatic event. Will this work too?

Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
Blessings,
Kimberly
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Of course it does! You can work, on personality qualities too!
A small tip, that may help you better is to write down on a piece of paper the qualities that you want to work with, and draw the symbols or visualize CKR-SHK-HSZSN-CKR going into the paper, then just hold it in your gasho and start the flow if you work from distance, but if you work with "hands on" then have in your mind the qualities (one after another,this will help you to focus better to each one of them if there are many) and work on the head positions, heart chakra and sexual chakra in case of self esteem healing as the 2nd chakra is most responible for this quality.

Have a nice day!
Kymeth

Post by Kymeth »

Thank you, John... :)

Many blessings to you,
Kimberly
oldrich

Post by oldrich »

Hello Kymeth,
my first teacher of Reiki, you know, she had very old mother and her mother was almost all the time on the bed, with just one leg. - Amputee. I only know that Reiki (mainly with master symbol use) could be very helpfull. And it was - for her. (She died maybe 7 years ago in peace)
Love and Light, Oldrich
Kymeth

Post by Kymeth »

Thank you for your sharing Oldrich. I appreciate it. :)

Many blessings,
Kymeth