Over Heating...

StarAsh

Over Heating...

Post by StarAsh »

Hi,

Does anyone else have this problem? I'm very new to Reiki and practise self healing every day. I notice as the days go on that I get hoter and hoter. By the time I'm done I'm all sweaty. I was just wondering is this going to get worse or will it eventually even out.

I also got bad headaches the first few days but those are gone. After a few minutes my body temp goes back to normal. My hands feel like they are on fire, but I know that's normal. :V:

Thanks for any input.
Tom

Re: Over Heating...

Post by Tom »

When you get a new level of energy, it produces side effects. Then you adjust to the new level and the side effects go away. The more you go through this process, the easier it gets to adapt to new levels of energy and you may not notice them anymore. For now, though, you may notice the heat continuing for a while and you may even get marks on your skin that fade in a couple days. I suggest taking a picture if you get marks, so that you will have them as evidence later on. This is just for your own personal benefit. There may be times later on when it doesn't seem like anything is happening.
StarAsh

Post by StarAsh »

Thank you Tom,

I understand what your saying, I've been attunend to Kundalini Reiki level 2 recently that must be why. I haven't had any kind of markings, I just feel really hot. But I'll be sure and take pics if that does happen.

I also wanted to run something else by you. I did a Reiki healing on my son a few nights ago and told me about a wierd dream that he had, I was just wondering what you thought about it.
A little back ground about my son, he's 18 years old and from around the age of 11 he started having OBE's (out of body experiences) regularly, I only realized this about a year ago because it was something that didn't really bother him and honestly I had no glue what was going on. He now is able to control them better and they are not as frequent as before. I do believe that he has a special gift and will be a powerful healer. He has also been able to enter other peoples dreams and they remember that he was there.
Now the dream...he saw a white knignt on a white horse with the words Reiki written on his chest. He was a black knight on a black horse and was fighting the white knight. He said that he was able to control "his" knight with much force and we he stopped, "his" knight would fight the white knight.

I don't know what to make of this, but it is very interesting. I think that maybe his sub contience is resisting Reiki but I can't understand why.
I'm curious to see what you think about this. Sorry this is so long, I just want to help him if I need too.
Thanx for your time. :gL
Tom

Post by Tom »

Reiki isn't just energy. It also has programming with it, in the form of symbols and rules for its use. It is an intelligent energy. There are even Guides devoted to helping people use reiki energy for healing. Some people like the energy but they don't like the rules that go with it.

Out-of-body experiences are wonderful. I wish I could remember mine. People see me, but I don't have any idea what fun I had.