Kundalini Reiki

Saille

Kundalini Reiki

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek,

I have just received my Kundalini Reiki attunement, and have a lot of questions.

While I have practiced Usui Reiki for 12 years, this feels different. I've read the manual I found, but have found a lot more information online. I've been able to find several books on Kundalini, and am spending all of my free time studying the subtle body system.

These are where my questions lie. I see a lot of differences in Kundalini, and their schools of thought, and the range of understanding at web sites and books for the subtle body system and chakras in particular is amazing.

I have done one type of practices for Usui treatments, but am finding information that seems to be different for Kundalini attunements.

Also, my understanding is that Ole Gabrielson does the Kundalini attunements, is this correct? Or is it you, Mohan? Knowing this would be very helpful.

Then, I wonder if the Kundalini attunements for Level II and III will be done via mp3 download? Or through this site once per month? Lol...I have a lot of technical questions, and practical questions, as well.

For instance, I'd like to be able to share the experiences and questions regarding Kundalini with others, and to learn from them, as well. I'm feeling a bit lonely in my processing!

Would it be possible to get these questions answered? And could we have a section for Kundalini? I believe that Kundalini is rising in people at a very accelerated rate. If this is true, it's important that we (especially those of us on the attunement path) be able to know as much as possible. I know I have a lot of questions about all the things I'm feeling since I received the Kundalini attunement, but am not at all sure what to expect.

Thank you and Namaste,
Saille

Saille

Re: Kundalini Reiki

Post by Saille »

Oops, I just noticed that at the bottom of a post you can click on "notify me when a reply is posted." (For anyone else who's trying to figure out how to manoeuver the site.)

Namaste.
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hi.... :hI
Saille wrote: my understanding is that Ole Gabrielson does the Kundalini attunements, is this correct? Or is it you, Mohan?
No Dear at THC u r Attuned by Mohan Ji.
Saille wrote: I wonder if the Kundalini attunements for Level II and III will be done via mp3 download? Or through this site once per month?
it all depends on you that what you like.
Saille wrote:Would it be possible to get these questions answered? And could we have a section for Kundalini?
we should not bother about that, the answer is available or not, what we need just post the question and wait forreply. if any one have knowledge then u wil got reply otherwise wait until some one replu the post.

and there is a section about Reiki Question and Answers:---> http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... m.php?f=16

but...But....but we should not bother about that, the answer is available or not. :) :) :)

:F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
I advise you to take all levels by Mohan in subsequent months.
Also The Suryashakti which will be much helpful as i indicated in your feedback. you can take it anytime.
the notification I hope will work with the same mail you registered with. however have not used checked for long time whether it works.
anyways visiting frequently gives a notification. ;D :)
will love your presence.
Blessings