Please join me in sending our Mother Earth Reiki

Saille

Please join me in sending our Mother Earth Reiki

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, everyone,

As we and our Mother Earth are experiencing so many changes, from earthquakes in Japan to the electromagnetic storm yesterday, June 7, we who work with healing modalities such as Reiki and Surya Shakti can help by sending treatments to the Earth.

The Earth is alive, a sentient being. To get quiet and send healing and calming energies for the benefit of the planet and all who call Her home would be helpful and part of our mission as healers.

May all be blessed and be healed.

Namaste.
KARTIK

Re: Please join me in sending our Mother Earth Reiki

Post by KARTIK »

sure.....nice thought :F0
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Saille,
Its wonderful to send loving vibrations to Mother Earth.
Its part of my daily Light work. Here is a link to a beautiful kriya(healing method) & some wonderful verses presented by Mohan....
Bhoomi Vandana(Salutations TO Mother Earth)

It may sound contradictory but the Mother Earth really doesn't need any special energy from us. It is abundant & keeps on giving so much to us. Occasionally it has to do something to balance & we obviously have no right to tell it what to do. The best we can do is not to abuse it in any way. Of course we can send special healing to the ones affected or afflicted by the situation.
After every Healing or Meditative session show your gratitude to Mother Earth and the Life Force. Do grounding & be a Empty Receptive Channel for the Life Force. Mother Earth will surely grant you with something special someday.

Blessings.
Saille

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Steve,

I hope other people will join in (now or in the future) on this topic, I believe it's valid and an important discussion to have.

I share your comments, and will be sure to check out the kriya healing method you've suggested (the forgiveness sessions are certainly wonderful and you've not steered me wrong, yet!). However, I'd like to get some dialogue started with the concept you've raised on our roles in sending Gaia (Mother Earth) energy.

It's a synergy between all species and the planet we live upon. And we've not done a very good job of taking care of Her for a long time, as evidenced by the conditions with the environment and health as a vibrant, living being.
Saille

Post by Saille »

(Oops! Sometimes I would swear that my posts just hit "send" all on their own, before I'm finished!)

Anyway...

Our biomagnetic field vibrates at the same rate that Mother Earth's does, 7.5 cycles per second. And as She ascends into a new vibration, we must keep up, which is why so many people are working so diligently at "awakening," and finding new ways to incorporate spirituality into their lives and beings.

We in the West, in particular, have done industrial damage that we must find ways to repair. And it is we in the West who most lack--and most need to--learn to live and breathe spirituality. What people in Tibet, Mongolia, India, and other cultures and countries have not lost. And what we in the West, for the most part, forgot and are only now beginning to remember.

As such, as vibratory "children" on Mother Earth, I believe that we all have a role to play, to help send healing energy with purity of heart and intention to help Her heal the damage that we have wrought.

And we've wreaked havoc in the name of the chakra we're now transiting out of, Manipura. But we're now moving into Anahata, and it is here that so many are reclaiming the Divine Feminine, and freeing our perception of the Divine Male from such a solitary existence. Perhaps we in the West will come to embrace something as beautiful as you have of Shakti and Shiva. The Divine Marriage is bot a part of our global ancestry, as well as the manifestation in our own lives of balance. We strive, many not knowing what we strive towards. As we do this, we partner with Gaia, and then we reveal the Source within us all.

We have a long way to go (particularly in the West), but I do believe we have the right and responsibility to remain pure in our intentional energy, but an active part of the process.