faith and strength of healing

Tom

faith and strength of healing

Post by Tom »

Belief in reiki in general helps to make it possible to use reiki. Belief in your own personal ability to use reiki is even better. The beliefs you have in the ability to makes immediate changes in reality can cap your ability to use reiki. I am currently learning about beliefs. In general, you could say that it is helpful to have faith in what you can do with energy and that this is a quality you can cultivate intentionally.
Tom

Re: faith and strength of healing

Post by Tom »

Still working on learning to map out my beliefs, to choose new beliefs, and to erase the beliefs I no longer want to have in my mind. It is a gradual process - because I believe it has to be - but I am already starting to see results coming back to me from "out there" that are more positive.

The main thing I had in mind is that I would sit and meditate, or lay down to try to astral project - and my beliefs about how the session would go can limit how it goes. I think that training to meditate better or to do better energy work is a gradual process of believing that the technique works and I can do it. My belief in my ability to let go and do the technique correctly can be increased, and would that then substitute for years of frustrating failed attempts to learn the hard way that I can meditate deeper? That sort of thing. I have had a lot more luck with meditation than astral projection, but I still can't match my earliest efforts before I learned to fail.
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: faith and strength of healing

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Learning is on going process, but in spiritual learning dont setup any Goal, and dont have any attachment for the result.
otherwise you will bound yourself, resulting slow progress.
:F0