Higher Self?

20max252

Higher Self?

Post by 20max252 »

As for the higher self, what can you do as far as better communication? I just wanted to know what you'd guys would say.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Higher Self?

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Marco,
Communication as far as Higher Self is concerned is not the conventional communication we have with people neither our wild guesses & deductions by observation of people.
Communication with Higher self is communication with the Universal Life Force, the spirit, God.
The best way to get messages from higher self is to let go of all thought & meditate. Concentration on a object symbols, etc helps provided it is not forced(too deliberate).

One can also communicate with the Higher Self of another individual as it is the same energy form.
The are many tools which can help you. Perhaps somebody may elaborate........
God Bless
calista

Post by calista »

I have found that communication with your Higher Self is much like Reiki in that it is by intention and what Steven said - meditation. You must be able to think clearly and quietly. Tapping into your Higher Self is like opening up the phone line to GOD.

The results, however, will be delivered based on what is best for YOUR higher good as determined by GOD. Remember, ask and you shall receive....but it may come in a different way or in the form best suited for your journey.

Namaste :F0
D. Shawn

Post by D. Shawn »

There is a lot of wisdom posted here, in addition to what has already been said . . .

Quiet your mind - focus on exactly what it is that you want for a sign, make it (your intent) as clear of a picture or movie as possible (sounds, colors, weather etc.) be happy, fill your heart with love, know that your answer will come quickly (for your greatest good).

Give thanks and be GRATEFUL <--------<<<

[Try this] This is something that I have recently been doing myself to connect, it has been (is) amazing, comforting and several times funny.

Ask your guides, higher~self, GOD to be as clear as possible when you are to receive guidance. Ask that if you have not received the intended message for the Divine to please keep trying until the message is received.

"I ask to receive knowledge on what is the best next step for me to take, I ask for the message to be as crystal clear as possible, so that I may learn & expand my knowledge for the betterment of all". "If I have not received the message, or all of the message in full or incorrectly, to please let me know as clearly as possible".

* The funny part is that you will be very suprized how perfect this works, I asked a question similiar to the one above, and the moment I got back to my computer * There it was * :yS

When you get your message, give thanks & praise again.

*Remember these gifts that we all have are given to us by the divine, Always Pay It Forward :V:
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Shawn,
Nice to have you on THC, Welcome aboard! :hI :)
Thanks for sharing. Your technique is really good & so are your thoughts & Values. :wD
God Bless.
gaid39

Post by gaid39 »

Hello All

I see that communication with the Higher Self is not necessarly the communication with Uninversal force or God or Spirit. The Higher Self is the person himself in its wholeness.The physical part of a person is :F0 only that we see in beta frequency and the unseen parts that we may see when we are in other frequencies and other dimensions ,all constitue the existance of a person whithin his Higher self. This latter is not God ,nor a spirit nor Universal Force since the higher self ,the spirit and the Universal Force are a creation of God,the Source. The Universal Force appears as an ocean where the higher self and the spirit exist. This ocean ,universal Force ,help us to reach other dimensions to communicate for example, with our Real Self that is our Higher Self.
So, through meditations and other sophistic means as using the help of intelegent entities and ascended Masters ,rituals or other means we can rise our consciousness to communicate with our higher self and receive messages. Some times Both we and our Higher self communicate with one another spontanouesly and unconsciously but we don't pay attention to this phenomena. The messages can be received from the Higher Self ,Spirit, Ascended Masters ,entities,God via his messengers and other means...etc

ALLAH,LIGHT,LOVE
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Shawn indeed your way to communicate is great, although I would like to recommend the usage o pendulums or for the more conservatives try the NLP (neurolinguistic programming)

It is the same mechanism that triggers the subconscious inteligence/higher self, both are working fine with the universal laws.