7 petal lotus flower pendant??

loveangels

7 petal lotus flower pendant??

Post by loveangels »

Anyone can tell me anything about this pendant?

I recognise the seven chakras circling the symbol in the middle, but what does the one in the center represent? I have no idea.

What's the purpose of this pendant? Does it work like a protection or somenthing?

loveangels

Re: 7 petal lotus flower pendant??

Post by loveangels »

I just realised that a bit of the photo got chopped off. The part you can't see has the symbols of chakra one and two.

Anyone?
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

chopped off
not exactly so. The image you have posted is very big. if it displays to actual size, the layout gets disturbed.
To view it properly, you need to right click on image and choose, "View Image". Image in full size will be displayed.
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Sorry about the size of the image. I did try to reduce it but no can do.

So any body know what this pendant could be used for? Seems like a chakra enhancer or for protection.
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

I personally do not like if somebody uses such a auspicious (and secret) symbol for fashion. It's dignity should be maintained.
Anyway!
The lotus flower petals have become a symbol for awakening to the spiritual reality of life. It starts as a small flower at the bottom of a pond in mud and muck. It slowly grows up towards the waters surface continually moving towards the light. Once it reaches the surface of the water the lotus begins to blossom and turn into a beautiful flower.

About Chakras, you know.

In my assessment, the middle symbol (nuclear energy like) represent Kundalini energy. Have a look on following images,

hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Mohan & Eva,
You have summed the picture rightly, Mohan.
I too endorse your views.
Also at most this pendant has more ornamental value than a proper yantra(tool).

Eva, I have reloaded the image. Your image was not displayed fully as per the limitations of the column size. however as Mohan pointed out you can right -click the image & view it in another window.
Blessings,
Steve
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Thanks Mohan and Stephen for making things clear.

This pendant is not mine. Someone on a Reiki forum was asking about it, in fact he was a man so I gather he was more into getting a spiritual benefit out of it.

:V:
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Dear Eva,
Kindly see detailed discussion on Chakras, Positions and Roles Of The Glands ...
http://theholisticcare.com/forums/viewt ... f=5&t=1519
may be helpful.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Thanks dear Mohan. :wD
Thats a bounty of information on the various bodies & meridians. :rD
This is the basis of Kundalini Science.
This info clears the misconception about Kundalini being just a simple uncoiling of energy.
Yogi's take years to master. How can a attunement guarantee you this. Kundalini Attunements, Other claims, etc are just a beginning. The way ahead is long & requires dedication & application.
Few Lucky can achieve this at various levels of the maximum scale.
The Maximum state is the Bodhi state(Nirvana) or Christ Consciousness.
I hope Lightworkers know where they stand & how far they have to walk. :o ::)
The ability if the mind is such that it can be made to believe anything. Here is where a good guide helps.
Thanks for reading . All the best in your spiritual path. :gL
The THC is always there as a friend & guide. We are very transparent with the info we share.
Thanks Mohan, The Link is very very vital. Any mistakes please correct me.
many blessings.
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Wow! how much infomation!
This mysterious Kundalini lies face downwards at the mouth of Sushumna Nadi on the head of Svayambhu Linga. It has three and a half coils like a serpent. When it is awakened, it makes a hissing sound like that of a serpent beaten with a stick, and proceeds to the other Chakra through the Brahma Nadi...
When I had a "small" kundalini experience I heard that shhhhh sound very load, like as if it was coming from behind the base of my head. Even though I know it wasn't kundalini awakening the experience was wonderful and amazing. I felt like a coiled up cloth was being unwinded beneath me and this strong energy vibrated my body right down to my finger tips. This electricity was so strong that I even felt like a sort of cramp on my shoulders for a couple of seconds while this energy was passing through my body from my tail bone to my head and down to my finger tips.