Really beautifull "Candle flame meditation"

oldrich

Post by oldrich »

You need quiet dark room with all windows and doors closed (with not a little air draught) and a candle

1. Sit comfortable and place the candle on the table in the distance of your arm and in the same level as your eyes.
2. Watch the top part of the flame and repeat mantra

ÓM PRABHU DÍB NÝRANDJAN SABA DUKA BANDJAN

(first week only about 20 second a day! important!) and after only 10 sec longer)

(translantion: Ó Lord have a pity on me please and remove all obstacles from my way so that I may be all one with you.)

This beautifull meditation I received from mrs. Dagmar Ambrosova from Adamov,CR. My dear friend and master/teacher of Usui Reiki.

Let the light of this meditation shine to you all too.
With Love, Oldrich

any problem or pain please write here or to my personal email (better here, because others will know too)
And I am awaiting ANY your comments too :V:
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Really beautifull "Candle flame meditation"

Post by mohan »

Dear Oldrich,
Thanks for sharing. This kind of meditation is called as Trataka in yoga system.
Trataka
‘Trataka’ is steady gazing at a particular point or object without winking. Though this is one of the six purificatory exercises, it is mainly intended for developing concentration and mental focusing. It is very useful for the students of Hatha Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga and Raja Yoga. There is no other effective method for the control of the mind.
http://theholisticcare.com/forums/viewt ... f=5&t=2290