A CANDLE......

bhawna91

A CANDLE......

Post by bhawna91 »

:) :)
One evening a man took a small candle from a box and began to climb a long winding stairway. "Where are we going?" asked the candle. "We're going up higher than a house to show the ships the way to the harbor." "But no ship in the harbor could ever see my light," the candle said. "It is so very small." "If your light is small," the man said "just keep on burning brightly and leave the rest to me." When they reached the top of the long stairs, they came to a large lamp. Then he took the little candle and lit the lamp. Soon the large polished mirrors behind the lamp sent beams of fight out across the miles of sea.

We are God's candle. Our job is to keep on shining. The success of our work is in His hands. A tiny candle or match can start a forest fire. The little flame of your good example can actually change the lives of others without you knowing it.

Moral:-Be a light to Everyone like the beacon light in the story which guided the ships to safe harbor. :F0 :F0 :) :)
chandresh_kumar

Re: A CANDLE......

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Nice story Bhawna ji ,
We are God's candle. Our job is to keep on shining.
That is very true, ... your story striked me, on one Diwali, I sent the same wishes to my friends and collegues that, we must shine and light the path of humanity..

Thank you sharing.
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: A CANDLE......

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Bhawna,
A very good Moral.
Thanks for sharing.
And nice to see you active.
Blessings.