Wonderfull Quotes....

bhawna91

Wonderfull Quotes....

Post by bhawna91 »

:V: :V:
Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. :F0

The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. :F0

If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one. :F0
Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own. :F0

Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat. :F0

There must be a reason why some people can afford to live well. They must have worked for it. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things that we could use. :F0

We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls. :F0

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. :F0

Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God - the rest will be given. :F0
Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go. :F0

Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand. :F0

By Mother teresa :F0 :F0

I just want every lightworker to read this atleast once,i am not saying apply all these quotes to your life.but you can apply can 1 or 2 with yourself..
Atleast spread love with just your smile... :F0 :F0 :gL :gL
chandresh_kumar

Re: Wonderfull Quotes....

Post by chandresh_kumar »

We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.
Very true.. however, all quotes are great.

Regards,