Lack of gratitude...

bhawna91

Lack of gratitude...

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste, :F0
I am seriously hurt with the attitude of members here on THC..i've seen many a times, ppl just come here 2 take the attunements n all, n after that we dont even see them on THC...then again at the time of attunement they come n apply for the next level of attunement... With reiki,kundalini and angel reiki everybody's life change in awesome manner..and then also for the ppl who have changed your life...you dont have the time to atleast show you gratitude for our guru ji's..do you ppl have any shame or not??
I wanted 2 request the admin here please please just let these ppl be here till some months,then whoever want attunement they can apply,but it all depends on gurujii's
[Mohan jii :F0 & Steve jii :F0] whether they want to give any individual person an attunement...i am feeling very bad as these ppl are not respecting our gurujii's or THC here.
They should understand this that they are getting attunements for totally free of cost,so they should participate on THC if not on daily basis but atleast on weekly basis...i am having doubt maybe they dont even send healing's to the holistic sphere also...
Whoever want to show gratitude to our Guru jii's please respond on this post...
i am requesting again to admin please please take STRICT action for these ppl.....otherwise please start charging for reiki,kundalini,angel reiki attunement also...
Waiting for positive response
from admin :F0 :F0
THANK YOU...
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Lack of gratitude...

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Hello Bhawna ji...
I am 1000000% agree with You....

some birds fly only during the season of attunements..

here is a post for The Same :--> http://www.theholisticcare.com/forums/v ... 2051#p9111

But really we have Some Selfish n Shameless Members
:F0
Huurah

Re: Lack of gratitude...

Post by Huurah »

I would be more than grateful to be attuned, however I would like to do some more research first.

I myself am grateful just for being able to be a member and learn from you all.

I have read through the attunement process, I thought about the requirements deeply and would be more than willing to do that which is required. I think I remember thinking while reading them that I do some of these things already when I can. i.e giving money to charity and preforming random acts of humanity. I myself am a helper I thrive on it :)