I have a formula to make you IMMORTAL...!!!

bhawna91

I have a formula to make you IMMORTAL...!!!

Post by bhawna91 »

Namaste :F0
Immortality is a state, where few can reach. Aswasthama (Son of Dronacharya) of Mahabharta age, achieved that stage.Shri Baba ji(founder of kriya-yog and param guru of Pramhans Yoganand) has achieved that stage. :F0 :F0
When I say that , I have a formula to achieve the Immortality.you will laugh at me.But whatever i have said, I mean it.I am blessed to extend you immortality. But before that read the below line and then come at my place. :F0
During the time of Lord Budhdha ,when he was wandering as saint to spreadhis teacing,he reached,Rajgir (a place in Nalanda District in Bihar).
An old widow come infront of the Mahaprabhu(Budhdha was known as Mahaprabhu amongst his follower), with the dead body of his only son.She soughted at Lord Budhdha and said you are God,give his life and make him alive again. He was the only "bread-winner" of my house. Budhdha calmly looked towards the dead body and replied I would bring back him,but you have to do one thing.Old lady soughted in anxiety and said,you ordered me quickly,Iam ready to do anything.Lord asked to bring a bowl of rice from those house,which has not witnessed the death.Old lady was happy and said,it is very easy. I am bringing the bowl of rice within an hour.Old lady rushed towards village and knocked the door of the first house,and asked for the rice. She was denied the bowl of rice,that house has suffered the loss of grand-ma sometimes back.She knocked another door reply was same ,they can not give the rice. Because they have lost their cousin in last month.
In this process,old lady has knocked every house of the village. But the answer was the same.Lots of time has passed in this process. It was now evening. Old lady reached near to the Mahaprabhu. Her face was lit with the divinity and face was glazed with the cosmic light. In the background, sun was setting.Whole aura was filled with divinity. Lord Looked towards the old lady and smiled with divinity and gravity. He stand-up and extended his hand and said
Budhdhan sharaman gachami
Sangham sharnam Gachhami
Dhamam sharanam gachhami :F0 :F0
So, now, I extend this challenge to you. You bring the rice bowl and get the immortality from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :F0 :F0 :gL
angelicdiamond

Re: I have a formula to make you IMMORTAL...!!!

Post by angelicdiamond »

I don't understand ??? What realization made her become divine? Or was it a thing given to her? If she received no rice bowl from her neighbors to become immortal, how will gaining a rice bowl from you make another immortal? Please teach me the lesson here.

Much love and blessings,
-Wes