Unlocking Your Life

angelicdiamond

Unlocking Your Life

Post by angelicdiamond »

I watched a couple of videos on YouTube by a very wise young woman named Leija that both had the same concept of embracing your life and becoming whole, and I wanted to share with you all what I learned.

The first step of embracing wholeness is embracing yourself and all of your traits — both the light and the dark aspects of yourself. But wait, doesn't embracing darkness contradict what we believe about becoming one with Source and Love? That's a question that I had, and after letting it sit in the back of my mind a while, I realized that we embrace these dark and uncomplimentary parts of ourself in order to heal them. Do you say embarrassing things? Are you disorganized? Do you have vengeful tendencies? Meditate on these things and heal them within yourself.

The next step is embracing what happens in your life. If your going on a path in your life that you feel is right, but all the sudden something happens that blocks that path and knocks you down, you need to embrace that blockage. Realize that God is always in control and has your highest good in mind. Note here that I use "God" loosely, and it can include the Universe, Source, or your Higher Self. Just become peace and accept this block into you — do not resist it. When you do this, you open yourself up to wisdom and guidance. Perhaps if you continued going along the path the way that you were, something would go horribly wrong even if you can't see how, and the blockage is there as a hint for you to take a different turn for your highest good. This is what we call Divine Guidance or Divine Intervention.

When you become peace and don't resist what's happening in your life, your using your inner key to unlock the highest good in your life and open the doors that lead to Source and aid your individual evolution, and thus the evolution of the human race.

So go on and take the path your Inner Master is leading you to, and if something goes "wrong," take this advice into consideration and embrace it. If you just don't know what to do right now, pray for answers and to be shown. All that happens is in your life's plan.

One more thing I want to talk about is how your free will works into all of this. If a block has been placed in your path, you have the choice of weather you should go another way or persist this way. If you beat on a wall long enough, it will fall down. But this wall was here for a reason, and you ignored this. What happens next? Financial downfall? Injury? Hurt of loved ones? Whatever it is, it was not in your highest good of yourself and of all, and it was not meant to happen. But you persisted with your free will to follow this direction. Your free will is never taken away, so use it wisely!!

I hope you have gained some insight from this post, because I know I have.

Highest blessings and best wishes!
-Wes