Who is the Higher Self/Solar Angel?

angelicdiamond

Who is the Higher Self/Solar Angel?

Post by angelicdiamond »

Maybe you're new to this world of information and are hearing all of these terms like cosmic mind, the World Tree, twin flames, spirit guides, Higher Self, and others and aren't quite sure of all the details yet. Today I hope to increase your knowledge of what your Higher Self is and how you relate to him/her.

First of all, let me clarify that your Higher Self is genderless but may have a masculine or feminine energy. So if I refer to the Higher Self as "it," please realize I mean no disrespect. You may wish to relate your Higher Self as the gender (he/she) that you are.
And also, the terms Higher Self and Solar Angel are interchangeable, so I may say "your Angel" at times. If I'm referring to your guardian angels, I will say guardian angel.

Where does the Higher Self live?

The Higher Self/Solar Angel is a celestial being and therefore lives in the fifth dimension (5D).
However, your Solar Angel has a physical representation, or body, which is a star.

Can I find that star?

You can ask and then you may be lead to a certain star, or maybe the star has not been discovered yet or cannot be seen at this time. If you are lead to a star, you will often see it or its name many times by synchronicity. You may want to ask with a pendulum if your star is in a constellation, then divine a map of the stars to find it. If your star is within a constellation, then your Solar Angel is a part of an Archangel or Lord.

Who is my Higher Self to me?

You are a miniature version of your Higher Self meant to grow and become as the full version. You Higher Self has fragmented itself into many small versions of itself like seeds, and planted them on the earth to grow. These pieces have reincarnated for thousands and thousands of years, and some millions to billions of years, and growing each lifetime.

Your ultimate mission is to grow God by growing the Lords by growing your Higher Self by growing yourself.

How do I grow myself?

To grow yourself, you must expand and fill your light quota (the amount of light that you can hold at one time). To do this you must experience darkness to bring forth the light, which adds to your quota. When you go through a hard time in life and call out for help, light is sent to you so that you can overcome and grow.

In addition, make it an everyday practice to ask for light to be added to your quota for the day so that you may overcome darkness, and then extra to give to others.

How do I work with my Higher Self?

The simple way is to just ask. Your Higher Self knows and remembers every thought you've ever thought, every word you've ever said, and every action you've ever taken. You can do what I do and say, "Higher Self, come down to me!" When you feel a presents or hear an answer in your head, tell him/her about your problem, about possible outcomes to this problem, how you would like it to be resolved, and then ask your Higher Self to resolve the problem in a way that's for the the highest good of all concerned.

This is something you can do when you're alone, when your working, when you're exorcising, making a meal, before you go to bed, etc. It's like having a friend to talk to 24/7.

But the #1 thing you need to do is ask your Higher Self to grow you in a way that's for your highest good! Ask for an increased light quota, ask to be fully cleansed from negativity and stray thoughtforms, ask for teachers and helpful people to be placed in your life.

But listen closely now. This is the key to working with your Higher Self..... When you have an issue or a need, don't ask for anything in particular. Just ask that it be resolved or the need be met in any way that's for the highest good of all. What you want or they way you want things done might not be in the best interest of others, so let your Higher Self handle it all by his or her self. Your Higher Self sees the big picture at all times and sees things you can't.

What of my Guardian Angels and Spirit Guides?

Your Higher Self/Solar Angel is the best and the only guide you need, however there are others that enter our life for specific reasons. Your true Guardian Angels and Guides ARE YOUR HIGHER SELF! Bet you didn't see that one coming. Your guardian angels are really just your Higher Self with you at all times. If you have a guide or angel that you're not sure is your Higher Self, ask it, "are you of my greatest and highest good?" And it will answer truthfully. If it says no, demand it leave from you; if it says yes, you know what to do :)

So I hope this has helped someone out there in their spiritual life! If this interested you or you learned something you didn't know before, you might be interested in the teachings of Allfaaraa, which I encourage you to look up.

Blessings!
-Wes