Kundalini question

angelicdiamond

Kundalini question

Post by angelicdiamond »

For years, I've been able to feel and "activate" this energy in my spine. I didn't know it was energy until I got into psionics, but it has always been there. It's a tingling mostly in the base of my spine, but I can move it up and down with enough will power, and channel it down my arms and legs. I can "activate" this energy by concentrating on it and willing it to move. Two years ago, when I would activate the energy, it would just feel more solid in the base of my spine, but now when I activate it, It causes intense shaking, twitching, and spasms. I can stop it at any time, but that's just what I experience. If I do it laying down, I'll start shaking, and then I'll be writhing and dancing all over in muscle convulsions. If I do it standing up, a tremendous shiver rolls over me and down my arms, and I start jumping and I'm made to fall to the ground. My back arches greatly, and my arms and legs just go crazy. It's the strangest thing. After a while, it's as if it exhausts me, and my body stops moving as much and just twitches here and there. Once again, I'm in full control of how long this goes on for and I can stop at any time, but I can't control the way I move.

On an energetic level, when I activate it, it springs up from the base of my spine, shoots up through my chakras, and blasts out my crown like the flame out the other end of a jet engine. The whole experience is literally orgasmic and very intense. I read an article on Kundalini, and it described most of my symptoms. It said that it removes old energies and that I can move the stream of energy to bend and return to a chakra (for instance, it said to bend the energy to go in front of you and down to the sacral chakra for grounding). It said that if there is a negative memory, feeling, or situation, you can concentrate on it and direct the Kundalini at it by intention to remove it from you.

What I'd like to know from you is if this is actually Kundalini energy, and if it's healthy to activate it at will and to let it run until it stops. Any help is appreciated!

Highest Blessings!
-Wes