SURGERY OF AURA

jclpankajgupta

SURGERY OF AURA

Post by jclpankajgupta »

LET US START DETAILED ANALYSIS ABOUT IMPORTANCE AND GAINS OF AURA PHYSIC SURGERY. THIS IS TRULY WONDERFUL TO EXPERIENCE SUCH THINGS AND IT IS STEPS AHEAD IN HEALINGS ENERGY!!!!
:rD IN PHYSIC SURGERY AURA IS CUT AND DANGEROURS COLORS RED ETC ARE REMOVED WHICH ARE NOT GOING EVEN AFTER LOT OF HEALINGS.
NEED A LOT TO WORK BY LIGHT ENERGY PERSONS ON THIS AS WE CAN BE GREATLY BENEFITTED BY SURGERY TREATMENTS OF AURA THIS OPINION I AM GENERATING. REMEMBER REMEMBER HEALINGS TREATS ONLY AURA WHICH RESULTS IN IMPROVEMENT IN PHYSICAL AND MENTAL STATUS OF US.

LOVE AND LIGHT :F0

PANKAJ GUPTA
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: SURGERY OF AURA

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear Pankaj,

Aura Surgery is necessary in following condition:-

1) during scanning when the healer feels that the patients aura is disturbed (effected with lots of negativity)

2) when the patient is suffering from long sickness or ill from long period.

in both cases the healer should clean and balance the aura twice (before and after the healing).

cleaning before healing removes the negativity and lets the healing flow smoothly, and cleaning after healing helps in balancing the energy n removes extra energy.

but its not an easy process.. coz lots of practice required for sense the aura.

without proper practice its a tough work.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Welldone Pradeep, very informative answer..
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear friends,
Kindly read the following thread...
Recent Reiki Experience(Aura)
You will get a more experiential explanation on Aura.
Tom, Kim (Kymeth) & myself had a very good discussion some months back.

Blessings.
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Yes Steve, the posts are very useful to understand the things..

Regards.
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Auric surgery seems quite dangerous to me... If it's true that the aura is "cut" open (which I find completely unnecessary), it is very important that it is sealed PROPERLY, as tears in the aura can allow the life force energy to leak out, and it must not be cut deep because that can cause energetic injury.

In reality, one can connect with the color and remove it completely with their mind if they wish without cutting or opening the aura. It is just sensed, seized, and pulled out. Way take risks?

It is VERY possible for auras to be ripped, torn, and even broken on their own, as well as chakras! If you do, however, choose to cut the aura, Be sure to cleanse it very well afterwards, SEAL it with white light, and preform a full spectrum healing if possible.

Before preforming Auric Surgery, give a full cleansing and Reiki treatment first and give the person at least four days to see if this fixes the problem.

P.S. Red is not a dangerous color. It represents passion and sexuality as well as aggressiveness. Color meanings must be taken in context.
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

How could we see our aura? Is somebody aware?
angelicdiamond

Post by angelicdiamond »

Cherry wrote:How could we see our aura? Is somebody aware?
You are able to see your aura, other people's aura, animal's aura, and the aura of objects. Objects only have auras because energy has attached to them and not because they are living.

Here's some ways to develop your aura view and start seeing auras. Please note that I'm not a expert on see auras, and I can't even see a whole aura myself.

1. At night, when you're in bed, extend your hand out in front of you and stare at the space between your fingers. Unfocus your eyes as if you're looking at something far away. If you see any form of light around your hand, that is your aura.

2. Find a room with a mirror you don't have to hold and has light colored walls or where you can make a white background. Sit in front of the mirror and stare at your forehead (third eye). As you're staring, use your peripheral vision to see the area around your head. you should first see a white or gray outline around you. It will grow bigger and cover more space. Keep practicing and you will see colors instead!

You can Google "how to see auras" or look it up on YouTube and find a wealth of information.