I need good suggest about weight gain and nightmare

In this section discuss the scope of yoga in the treatment of some common diseases.
mitun000

I need good suggest about weight gain and nightmare

Post by mitun000 »

This is Babu from Chittagong from Bangladesh. I have some problem. I'm 26 years old, Male, 5.7 Inch, 54 Kg, Single. I’m Student and a programmer.
So I’ve all time tension about program. And I can’t proper sleep in a day. And I have digested problem. But I do take any kinds of foods any time and any where. When I suffer digest problem on that time I suffer another problem nightmare. Some time I suffer it 2 to 3 nights in a week.
Question 1: I don’t know how I can change my-self?
Question 2: What kinds of YOGA I need?
Question 3: What type of healthy food I need?
Please I need good suggest.
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: I need good suggest about weight gain and nightmare

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

:F0
Dear Babu, Welcome @ THC Family..
You have 3 Questions, But First of All The Root is the "TENSION", You Just Achieve:- Disease,Tension,Tension n Only-tension.... so plz try to avoid it n be telexed n happy... listen music (Classical) during your programming.. Drink Plenty Water, n Take rest of 5 minutes Hourly...
Do it at-least for 2- 25 days and then post Your Feed Back...

:gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL :gL

:F0
mitun000

Thanks Dera

Post by mitun000 »

Thank you for your response :hI
chandresh_kumar

Post by chandresh_kumar »

Dear Babu

After great suggestions of Pradeep, however, it was not necessary to convey you as a normal user. But I can understand few things as a software programmer.

The problems happen due to deep involvement of brain to resolve the logics and obviously to create them. However more use of brain considered as good exercise and you get a sharpness, which many people loose.

Enjoy your work and as Pradeep suggested, listen light classical instrumental music not heavy. Flute music is good, relaxation music is good...

I would suggest Yog Nidra for you before starting meditation (if you are not doing already) You may find more information about Yog-Nidra at http://www.theholisticcare.com/yoganidra.html .

Meditation is one the best technique to get relaxed. Concentrate on your third-eye chakra.

Taking proper water intake is very necessary, as Pradeep suggested.

Dhanurasana is good posture, which relax your back, programmer mostly get the problem of back/neck pain.

You may also use Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskara) in morning.

Cut down alcohol, caffeine or smoking before bed.

Relaxation is beneficial for everyone, but especially for those struggling with sleep. Practicing relaxation techniques before bed is a great way to wind down, calm the mind, and prepare for sleep. Some simple relaxation techniques include:

* Deep breathing. Close your eyes—and try taking deep, slow breaths—making each breath even deeper than the last.

* Progressive muscle relaxation. Starting at your toes, tense all the muscles as tightly as you can, then completely relax. Work your way up from your feet to the top of your head.

* Visualizing a peaceful, restful place. Close your eyes and imagine a place or activity that is calming and peaceful for you. Concentrate on how relaxed this place or activity makes you feel.

I understand, you'll sleep for more hours after using any convenient method of above.

You may also ask for healing in a separate post. Energy and Vedic healing is the best way to get relaxed.

Happy Dreaming..

Regards,
akash247

Post by akash247 »

Excellent suggestion from Pradeep and Kumar as your Brain is working over time with that reason you are getting all this problem. Cool and relax your brain and follow both of their suggestion and you will see change.

Good Luck :) :F0 :F0