A Miraculous Recovery

your experiences with Reiki
Myst

A Miraculous Recovery

Post by Myst »

I should mention that my husband has had knee surgery for a torn maniscus, several years ago. Prior to that he had regular extraordinary painful situations where he knee seemed to move out of joint and he would have to work it back into place. After the surgery, the doctor said he had 95% recovery of the orginal knee. I should also mention that my husband is VERY tough when it comes to pain. He normally handles pain extremely well.

In Summer 2008, we sold our home, bought a motor home and were going to travel across the USA, looking for a new place to live. Two days into the trip, we decided to play miniature golf at the park where we were camping. We were really enjoying the game when my husband tripped over a board on the grass and fell, twisting his leg and we even heard a crunch sound. He yowled in pain and at once, I was sure that this would mean the end of our trip and a long stay in recuperation.

He began rolling around on the ground, in terrible pain and I knew I had to do something! I got down on the ground and put my hands on his leg. I said in my firmest tone, "You have a choice in this moment, to heal yourself so that we can continue on this wonderful trip, or you go the hospital and have more surgeries. The choice is yours. Decide now." I told him I was giving him Reiki and that he should do the same, and that we should ask for help, too. Within ONE MINUTE, the pain subsided and he felt better. He got up off the ground and tried to walk. He WAS feeling better. He began to walk around and said his leg felt fine! I told him to realize that he had just witnessed a miracle and to acknowledge the miracle for what it was. I also mentioned that if he really needed to, he could have some soreness for a few days, If he really wanted it, but that was also choice and it would not sway my memory of what happened and the miracle of it all. I said we should go back to the motor home so he could rest and he said NO, that he wanted to finish the game!! I could hardly believe it. He really went from agony to feeling fine in a moment. It was a miracle.

I believe in that moment, that we were on one timeline, moving into a new probability. He only had a moment to decide, but he took that moment and made it work for him. He did not NEED another knee problem but he DID need to be able to drive and continue his voyage. When something becomes a "must", rather than something we would "like", the Universe has a hard time denying you.

He did have a few days of minor stiffness after that, but as I said, that was choice also. What we experienced was a miracle and I feel blessed to have access to the energy and unseen help that assisted us on that day, and for my husband's choosing the higher path. He also chose to look at Reiki in a whole new way, after that(probably part of the reason for the whole experience, to begin with).

Of course, this is from my perspective and I share it with love. :F0 Take what resonates for you and kindly leave the rest.

Love and Peace,
Erin :V:
landy

Re: A Miraculous Recovery

Post by landy »

Hi Erin, :hI

Thats amazing! With faith and trust in what you believe it just goes to show what miracles can happen! Reading your story it helps me feel stronger about my own beliefs. Thank you for sharing that. It also goes to show what powerful energy you and your husband have together.

Love and light

Landy

:F0
Myst

Post by Myst »

landy wrote:
It also goes to show what powerful energy you and your husband have together.
Hi Landy,
Glad you enjoyed the story! You know, I never considered our combined energies, at all. I do understand that it can multiply exponentially, 1+1 = 100, I just never considered it. My husband was very patronizing about all my whooo whooo beliefs and exploration, until this happpened. I still remind him, when I see him going 3D on me. When people are very practical(self included), it is often difficult to accept what cannot be seen or easily measured.

Thanks, for bringing that thought to my consciousness. I love you and all here. :F0

Love and Peace,
Erin :V:
hotice_steve
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by hotice_steve »

Dear Erin,
Nice to see you back. :hI
Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience. :wD
Amazing how thought & intent can summon volumes of energy to bring about change in the physical world.
Have a nice time. :V:
God Bless.