Last Month's Experiences...

your experiences with Reiki
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Last Month's Experiences...

Post by John.Apostolidis »

Namaste,
this month I traveled to western Greece for business and I had the opportunity to do some reiki sessions and attunements, to some partners of mine and their children.

First I flew to Rhodes Island where I used to stay to a partners house, he has 2 lovely kids, a younger boy and a girl not more than 12 years old. The first funny thing that happened is that while I was sending reiki to their father, his dog got close to him and fell asleep at once. The next day I did sessions to the rest family, his wife got too relaxed and started as she said to see wonderful pictures, as she was and eagle which flying above a snowy mountain.

Two other partners and a lady asked for a session to fill their curiosity, and they were 30%negative, 30%afraid,30%curious and 10%positive to the "unknown" universal energy... the conclusion was, 1 slept at once, the other 2 started to cry and then laugh, and then cry....and so on....for the rest 2 hours, none watched their watch while were with me an d the next day these two asked for the 1st attunement...

An other day I decided to attune the kids to the usui 1st level, I asked them, they agreed and I started, the girl took me approximately 10 minutes, she is too sensitive to energies but the boy, amazed me.... after the attunement I had his hand on mine to "check" the flow direction....I didn't said a word, when he said: "John I feel something like a small vortex coming from your right hand coming in my left palm, and from my right hand something goes out to your hand, and that makes my hands feel a light numbness .

The next day they went to school full of enthusiasm talking to their teachers about reiki... one of them was willing to have a session, but I had to return back to my hometown.

After a week I left to Athens, again I went to stay to a partners house, who has 2 bigger children till the age of 18...
All the family has something good to say for the holistic methods of healing as, in that house someone can fine from Homeopathy,to Siatsu, Reiki, Reflexology, Iridology etc... Everyone there had at least the 1st level to usui reiki except the girl, to whom I gave it last night before I return back to my home town.... I touched her to chakra spots but on the back side as she is young girl and maybe got nervous....but when the attunement got to the end, she said I felt your hand warming my chest!.....while I had my hand on her back!

I am posting all this stuff cause I am too excited for all of this! :yS
dJoshi

Re: Last Month's Experiences...

Post by dJoshi »

Namaste,

Great Experience to heard , your post is appreciable as it give direction to new practitioners, after all the divine light is always works for happiness and positive results.

Love and Light,

Deepesh
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mohan »

Nice to c u online John.
Thanks for sharing your experiences. good luck for your light work.
love,
Mohan
John.Apostolidis
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by John.Apostolidis »

mohan wrote:Nice to c u online John.
Thanks for sharing your experiences. good luck for your light work.
love,
Mohan
Namaste and Thank You Mohan for your kind welcome!