Shakti experience

your experiences with Reiki
loveangels

Shakti experience

Post by loveangels »

I'm posting here a message I sent to Stephen with a personal experience I had...

Hi Stephen

I would like to hear your opinion on something that happened to me last month.

Well, the fact is that before I came across the holistic care web, I had asked for a distant Kundalini Reiki attunement to someone and I emailed him the dates and times for the requested attunement. The thing is that I never received an answer to that email, so I assumed this guy has stopped doing distant attunements. So searching on the web for another place to get distant attunement is how I came across THC page.

So I completely forgot about the attunement I had requested because I got no reply.

Then curiously, on the night I was to receive the attunement but more than two hours latter, just when I was beginning to fall asleep (I had been lying in bed for about 7 minutes) this really strong energy woke me up. I was lying on my back, the energy was so strong, it felt like a twirled up cloth being unwind beneath my back. Like an electrical current coming from the base of my spine up to my head and also spreading down my arms to my finger tips. This was accompanied with a load shhhhhhhhhhh noise coming from behind my head. I felt scared, so I asked Bruno Groening (he was an energy healer who died about 50 years ago, healed many people from many ailments) to help me not to have fear and I started to sing a song we use to sing in religion when I was at school, “The Lord is my Sheppard I shall not fear”.

In my head I could hear many voices singing, so I stopped singing and the voices continued to sing a couple of words more. I had my eyes closed and was scared to open them; I didn’t know what I would see once I opened them. Finally when the current and the noise stopped I opened my eyes. Exited, surprised, not knowing what just had happened to me. I felt good, relaxed and felt happy with the experience I had just lived and did not for one moment feel it had been something form the bad side.

At first I thought it could have been kundalini energy starting to move up, undoing blockages or something. But two days after at a Bruno Groening conference (I follow his teachings) they told me it was totally normal for sometimes to feel the energy that way, so I stayed with that theory and didn’t think it had anything to do with the Kundalini Reiki attunement I had requested but did never receive any reply.

On April the 3rd I received KR attunement from Mohan and today thinking, I thought maybe I didn’t feel much because what I really felt that night was the attunement even though he never replied maybe I was automatically attuned by mere intent.

Could that be? If this is so, I’m kind of upset because I wanted to be aware of all the energy and the process of the alignment. That would mean that I’ve received the three levels without paying much attention because I never knew they were suppose to happen. Even if this was so, I rather go for all the next Kundalini Reiki attunements anyway. To confirm I have really received them, at least consciously.

I’m willing to hear your thoughts and recommendations.

Lots of light
Eva
Ps: sorry for the long story

Stephen Sequeira
Dear Eva,
I love long messages. Also it was fine if you posted this on THC. No issues. We don't have any ego problems.
Yes I am familiar with Bruno Groening. Though I have never joined any of his followers I am told that such electric experiences have occurred with many. So you are lucky to experience it.
Kundalini Shakti is not bound by Kundalini Reiki attunement or Kundalini yoga or any prescription. It is omnipresent & anybody can experience it. Its a heightened state of spiritual awareness & pleasure. There are many specific grades in Indian Esoteric sciences to a Kundalini experience. It depends on the intensity & its travel path etc. I will not go deep into that. My experiences are different from yours.
Remember Kundalini Reiki is only a small beginning. Many people especially Western treat it as ultimate & limit their potential. It is not at all.
I think you can take all levels. It will help you. I use only the sub attunements mentioned in KR.
keep in touch.
Love & Light,
Stephen

Eva
So you believe it was just Kundalini Shakti? Oh! I feel relieved because as I said before I want to be aware of all the attunements. Thanks Stephen I'll post it on THC.

Stephen Sequeira
I would say the Bruno groening experience helped you in this small Kundalini experience