Dirty aura

your experiences with Reiki
loveangels

Dirty aura

Post by loveangels »

While scanning the aura at the beginning of a healing, I felt sticky, wet, brown, dirty strands getting stuck to my fingers. I felt I had to remove them, so I combed them up and shook them off. There were many and when I removed them from the person's aura they stuck to my hands very much, I had to shake my hands several times to get rid of them. This combing and shaking lasted some time until I felt I could move on.

What were these strands I felt, what do they mean?

Like to hear your opinion.

Nemaste, love and light.
Tom

Re: Dirty aura

Post by Tom »

As for what the energy was, I have no idea. You had it on your hands and you felt it well enough to know that it wasn't good. It may be necessary to repeat the treatment in a few days, as more of the energy surfaces.

When you are done you can wash your hands with soap and water with the intent of releasing energies you picked up into the water. It is useful to do so in general when you wash your hands to release anything you may have picked up, just as you would to prevent getting the cold and flu when they are in season. The difference is that for releasing energies you have to do it intentionally, while the soap and water will tend to take care of bacteria and viruses on contact.
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Thanks Tom I must say this was a distance healing. Some days later she went to get another healing hands on and the person spent with her more than an hour because she really needed it. She had alot of negative stuff on her. Curious we shared the same opinion.

Thanks Tom for you help

Nemaste
Tom

Post by Tom »

Working at a distance, you may even get more information than working in person. The person isn't there to distract you from the information you are picking up. When you feel something like those brown strands of dirty energy you can ask yourself questions about it and wait for answers to come. You can ask what the texture represents, and the color. See if you can smell the strands. I wouldn't suggest tasting them. You may get information you can share with the person you are working with, and maybe you will realize that it isn't something that they are ready to know. It can help to guide you in how to work with this person, even if it is just a matter of knowing if it is something fairly easy and limited to the surface or if it is something that is going to require a lot of ongoing care as deeper layers surface. You can make suggestions without saying everything you know. For that matter, maybe it will totally surprise you and the brown strands could be cigarette tar or they could represent a food that the person should remove from their diet. It isn't really objective; it is a way of representing how it looks and feels to you. It probably feels bad to another healer, but it is likely to feel bad in a different way than it felt bad to you. In any case the important thing was to get rid of it.
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

Wow, interesting Tom, in fact she is a heavy smoker. Next time I'll ask for answers like you suggest. What I have been seeing lately is the need to work on one chakra more than others or that the person needs a lot of peace, to get relaxed because I feel they're really tense and what they need is to ease tension. I just limit myself to be a channel but when I do aura cleansing my movements are very smooth, slow and calm on these cases I have noticed they needed to just calm themselves.
Tom

Post by Tom »

There was a Theosophy book I read on the astral body which said that smoking cigarettes contaminates not only the physical body but also the astral body. It continues after the current incarnation ends.

Drinking is bad, too. Quitting was one of the best choices I have made.

Are you going to work on this person again?
loveangels

Post by loveangels »

I am so sorry I didn't see you post. Yes I will continue to work on her she is my mother. She needs a lot of work, always has. At this moment she's feeling very down, on august 16 its 6th anniversary of my brothers car accident. She is divorced, lives overseas from me and is feeling very lonely and heart broken.

I've got so many healings i want to do and all are priority, although some more than others.

Thanks Tom for being there, sorry to have seemed rude in not responding but just didn't see your post.

Nemaste :)
pradeep_shaktawat

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

loveangels --> you are doing good work.

Tom--> it seems that you have good knowledge and experience of healing.

i wants to say that before any session its important to protect yourself with reiki guard (reiki suraksha kavach) so the negativity of the patient will not impact your aura.

AND WHETHER THE A PERSON IS CLOSE TO YOU OR EVEN HE/SHE IS YOUR RELATIVE, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE PERSONAL ATTACHMENT DURING THE SESSION. IT WILL AFFECT THE HEALING PROCESS ("YOU MAY GIVE YOUR LOVE AND CARE AS ITS FOR A COMMON PERSON")
DharmaSkye

Post by DharmaSkye »

Tom:
How would the alcohol manifest itself in the aura?
Tom

Post by Tom »

Alcohol can be used to slow the progression of Kundalini. I don't recall where I read it. It also seems to weaken the aura and chakras. If nothing else, regular use seems to have a dehydrating effects and it can deplete water soluble vitamins.