Post for those who are Indian

your experiences with Reiki
loveangels

Post for those who are Indian

Post by loveangels »

Some time ago while receiving a reiki session, I felt myself flying very fast over the ocean. I flew close over the surface of the water and all I could see were the horizon and that water moving very fast beneath me.

After that I saw three people, which I felt they were me. The first one looked like a wise man in the middle a sand field with a cane in his hands.

The second was a nun looking into a classroom with children in it.

The last image was of a pretty young lady. She wore a blue sky shawl over her head. The shawl seemed to be covering a sort of cone like bun under it. Over the blue shawl, she wore jewellery. They were golden chains perhaps some precious stones, not sure about the stones. She didn’t have dark skin though.

Because of the jewellery I thought she could have been a princess but when I saw Rahul’s wedding photos, I realised that what I saw in that session was a young lady with a very similar head dressing to the one the bride was wearing.

I’ve always had a very strong interest for the spiritual world so I really believe I have been Indian in another life.

Does my description of the lady fit in as an Indian woman?

Nemaste
mohan
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Post for those who are Indian

Post by mohan »

It is common to have OOBE (Out of Body Experience)/astral travel experience during reiki session. It is also possible to experience controlled OOBEs through relaxation exercises and visualisation, as i do it always.
Kindly note you may feel and experience all sorts of thing when receiving (or giving) energy treatments, you need to be relaxed and enjoy the experience.
I’ve always had a very strong interest for the spiritual world so I really believe I have been Indian in another life.

Does my description of the lady fit in as an Indian woman?
may be.
pradeep_shaktawat

Re: Post for those who are Indian

Post by pradeep_shaktawat »

during reiki session you can fly your past life or in future life.

so from above information its hard to say that that feeling was related from which life (past or future).

if you are able to provide further information about it then it may be possible to answer your question.