My experiences with Reiki to date....

your experiences with Reiki
Saille

My experiences with Reiki to date....

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek!
I felt called to become a Reiki practitioner in 1998, and received my Usui levels 1 and 2. I had been meditating and seeking altered states of awareness for many years.
I drowned when I was four years old. While I was dead I had a wonderful being with me, who showed me and instilled in me an energy I was to use for healing others. It was a shade of blue I've never seen in our third dimensional world, which I have always called the Blue. I have always used it through my hands, and later learned to add that through my third eye chakra.
The Reiki attunements enhance and work with the Blue, and I am always aware that I am but the grateful vessel, not the originator of any healing energy with which I may help the Earth and her inhabitants.
I used to go to my son's football games. My son would quietly come to me, or point to someone who had been injured during their games, and I would nod and begin to send energy. They are some of my most cherished times of serving others with Reiki.
Now, with the times of change we are in, the need has never been greater for Reiki and all types of healing, and has set me on a path much more focused upon Reiki as a healing tool for all/All.
May you be the peace you seek,
Saille