The universal play : maaya

your experiences with Reiki
KARTIK

The universal play : maaya

Post by KARTIK »

I am experiencing two things , actually two worlds . One that end at my body and other that start from my soul. The second world is a beautiful one.it have a true silence . There is no sorrow neither joy. And first one is this physical world which doesnt seems to be real to me. A seperation has been created between my body and soul. I am totally dettached from the physical world because i know its truth of this world . These things , relations , happiness , sorrow al are attached to my body and i am not the body but the soul and body will end so do these things.all these things seems like a play or maaya. Even i am dettached from my body too. I dont feel any interest when i see the reality. And the inner world has the true peace which i was searching from births. Please guide me and tell the difference between these two worlds and how to work balancing the two worlds . Am i going in right direction ? And i also want to share it that what i am xperiencing is somewhat it has been told in the movie matrix.
Saille

Re: The universal play : maaya

Post by Saille »

Tashi delek, Kartik,

There are two schools of thought that may give you food for thought.

Kabbalistically, there is the realm of Light, and there is the realm of the physical. We, our bodies, our egos, our minds, exist in and interpret everything through the physical realm, which actually only comprises 1% of what is real. Our spirits, that part of us that remembers we are a part of something far, far more real and is timeless, is the realm of Light. Light is Love expressed. And Love is the energy of Source. Since we're all of Source, we are Love. And Love's realm is the 99% reality. So you're moving into a transcendental space in which you're learning your/our/everything's total connectedness, and the permanence we all long for: Home.

Many spiritual traditions hold that we, as spirits, are stuck in these dense and clunky bodies. But it creates a terrible rift, a chasm between our spiritual development and the physical world in which our bodies exist. We then make enemies out of our bodies. This rift is much like the way so many of us place great value upon the higher chakras because they're spiritual, and very little value upon the lower chakras, because they relate to the physical. And since we're all trying to be wonderful spiritual beings, we don't focus upon those lower chakras, we try to transcend them and see them as obstacles.

But we must be grounded. And come from that groundedness in all we do. And that's the lower chakras. After all, we're not physical beings having a spiritual experience. We're spiritual beings having a physical experience.

So, soaring is wondrous, and finding sustenance in the spiritual, the exalted higher realms is beautiful, it shows us that we're Home.

But we're temporarily Home on Earth. And Earth is where we can smell the summer rains. Help to heal those who need healing. Touch those we're fortunate enough to touch. Taste a mug of tea, perfectly brewed, with a sigh of gratitude for it all.

Balance in all things,

Namaste. :F0
KARTIK

Re: The universal play : maaya

Post by KARTIK »

Hmmm... Got it...